Author Topic: Gay Byrne RIP  (Read 7346 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Gay Byrne RIP
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2019, 06:57:28 pm »
the owlones next door isn't talking to me either ....the owlone upstairs is past it  ,and the owlones downstairs let herself go too much....
Wat am I goin do now?

Move?

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2019, 07:04:05 pm »
the owlones next door isn't talking to me either ....the owlone upstairs is past it  ,and the owlones downstairs let herself go too much....
Wat am I goin do now?
Have a peddle and crank

Offline Tony

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2019, 09:40:14 pm »
Go for a night out in the George, ya might like it
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2019, 10:48:44 pm »
Ochy, whatever happened to your Vocation (Father Ted) , I'm sure you have had your fill of women, perhap's its God's way of calling you !

Hang up your cock and turn to God
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2019, 11:01:49 pm »
Ochy, whatever happened to your Vocation (Father Ted) , I'm sure you have had your fill of women, perhap's its God's way of calling you !

I did have a momentary religious calling earlier....
Thinking wats it all about and wat am I doing wit meself and time running out and all that mr crow....driving around and around in circles skulls in the back going nowhere or out to get pissed or eat steak and us all destroying the planet ....
I think john paul was my age wen he became Pope....so there is hope.....hope for a dope to be Pope....... ???maybe
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2019, 11:16:05 pm »
RTE was the mouthpiece of the state and Byrne was its Whore .RTE is dead nobody wants to listen to Tubberty cross examining people with pre approved questions .The interned has made journalism defunct .Just look ayt Veradkar agreeing to help the Crown out of Europe not one mention on RTE that no majority on this island exists for an Irish Government to support the Crown .Not one mention that  the Gay abortion supporting Taoiseach only agreed to support Brexit was after it was agreed that Both Abortion and Gay Marage would be introduced in the North .Dumphy and Hook who called cunts, cunts were got rid of .

Offline Belker

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2019, 07:37:53 am »
My old Granny (R.I.P. 1990) was from Tramore in county Waterford, she was widowed young with 5 children to rear.
She loved all her grandchildren including myself and we spent many holidays with her and also with her visiting us in Cork.
She was a lovely woman and would do anything fer her kids and grandkids..... BUT...... Friday night 9.20pm after the News.
It was a different story, this was her time, it was Gaybo and the late late show and everyone had to sit in silence.

To her and I would imagine many like her, Gaybo was her King and God Bless both of them, he kept her happy !

R.I.P. Gay.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2019, 05:09:08 pm »

I did have a momentary religious calling earlier....
Thinking wats it all about and wat am I doing wit meself and time running out and all that mr crow....driving around and around in circles skulls in the back going nowhere or out to get pissed or eat steak and us all destroying the planet ....
I think john paul was my age wen he became Pope....so there is hope.....hope for a dope to be Pope....... ???maybe
Too late to turn back the cock  8).

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2019, 09:31:01 pm »
My old Granny (R.I.P. 1990) was from Tramore in county Waterford, she was widowed young with 5 children to rear.
She loved all her grandchildren including myself and we spent many holidays with her and also with her visiting us in Cork.
She was a lovely woman and would do anything fer her kids and grandkids..... BUT...... Friday night 9.20pm after the News.
It was a different story, this was her time, it was Gaybo and the late late show and everyone had to sit in silence.

To her and I would imagine many like her, Gaybo was her King and God Bless both of them, he kept her happy !

R.I.P. Gay.
That’s because back then all they had was RTE 1 and Network 2 to watch. Not a lot of choice. gay was in everyone's sitting rooms for 37 years on a Friday night and also on the wireless for a time, it’s all some people knew.
Me, and my generation, never cared for RTE, we got Sky when I was a kid and that brought a whole new world of entertainment,
RTE should just be scrapped or set up as a private company. Let’s see hw long it’ll last. Why do we still have a national broadcaster when we can’t have a government run anything else, ESB, Aer Lingus, An Post, CIE, Bord Gais etc etc

john m

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2019, 09:35:21 pm »
Vicci just watch how RTE supports the Party in Power that signs the Checks .RTE have never done a Programme on Should Ireland Leave the EU .Or should we cull the National Heard to save the environment as Country Folk still watch RTE .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2019, 09:38:14 pm »
I don’t watch RTE so I wouldn’t know Erm.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2019, 09:40:04 pm »
Didn't Primetime do a programme on RTE a while back....it's worth every penny we give it...apparently!!

Show Unread Posts