Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 109957 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #150 on: December 22, 2019, 10:33:57 pm »
DM, lets cut to the 1 of your point's, do you Cancel or Suspend your insurance, I would imagine if you cancel your NCB is fcuked so I would recommend tat you check out the Suspend option , best thing is phone the cnuts but don't tell them about your medical postition.

BTW I was told about 16 Year's ago I had cancer and would have to have me Back passage removed , stuck in Talla hospital for over a week bored out of me tree , consultant came back then and said all OK and me Pimple(pollup) could be removed from me Hole and me Back passage was OK be 1cm.

Have to have the Up/Down scopes since them all |good touch wood, thin kit was all that fckn whiskey and the Ouzo in Geece
Imagine if you were Quaer and you had to tell your husband/wife this story, wonder would this be grounds for divorce ?

Yu probably sit on yur arse too much crow....

Yu wouldnt want to be sick on here would ya ...
No indeed Ochy, I see the "Picture Posting" issue has been resolved , all excited now, looking forward to seeing the image of you/lady in the nude painting/being painted. Just finished a nice bottle of Redafter sitting on me hole for aboit 60 hours this week, veeerryr Busy
 gor neing panted.

Never did 60 hrs in me life ...too much ......did 6 yesterday .....30 to 40 a week now....live on peanuts I do....I finally figured out if yu dont spending money yu dont have to earn it...
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Belker

« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2019, 07:14:01 am »
DM, lets cut to the 1 of your point's, do you Cancel or Suspend your insurance, I would imagine if you cancel your NCB is fcuked so I would recommend tat you check out the Suspend option , best thing is phone the cnuts but don't tell them about your medical postition......
I would agree with STC's on this, suspend your policy, tell them your going on holidays (which is kinda true) but don't tell them them any of your medical details or they will hike the premium up when you return, most likely you will still have to pay your monthly premium but you will get the majority of that back in credit most likely on next years premium. And be sure to return the window disc AND CERT to them.

"If your car won’t be used for 28 days or more, you can suspend your insurance instead of cancelling it. All you have to do is return your certificate and disc to your insurer. This will give you a pro-rata refund of 75% of the premium you paid at the last renewal date for the suspension period based on the amount of time your car is out of use. Keep in mind there could be some administration fees with this."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 07:19:15 am by Belker »

Offline Belker

« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2019, 07:42:10 am »

Ther you g0
THAT WILL NOT PASS ! As it is only 1KG.

From the NTA website;
At least one portable fire extinguisher to EN3 shall be carried safely and secured. It shall be suitable for the inflammability classes A, B and C, with a minimum capacity of 2kg dry powder (or an equivalent capacity for any other suitable extinguishing agent).
A single extinguisher larger than 2kg is acceptable.
Extinguisher less than 2kg capacity (two off 1 kg units NOT acceptable).
EN3 compliance may be proven by traceable laboratory certificate by prior arrangement if not marked on the unit.Extinguishers without a gauge must have a “best before” date that is valid and clearly marked.

https://www.nationaltransport.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Initial_Suitability_Inspection_Manual_Web_Version_21-12-15_PDF.pdf

dalymount

« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2019, 07:43:46 am »
Ken.surely if you dont reveal medical details to an insurance company it invalidates your policy in the event of an accident ? also I pay by the month so if Im going to be off the road for 3 months, then surely its just a case of suspending payment for that time,and restoring it if I ever resume ?

dalymount

« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2019, 07:46:14 am »
I meant to say in last post (IF YOU DONT TELL THEM ABOUT IT )

Offline Belker

« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2019, 07:55:37 am »
Ken.surely if you dont reveal medical details to an insurance company it invalidates your policy in the event of an accident ? also I pay by the month so if Im going to be off the road for 3 months, then surely its just a case of suspending payment for that time,and restoring it if I ever resume ?
Firstly Tell them nothing, anything you tell them will hike up your next premium, if you are unlucky enough to have a small accident after you come back then still tell them nothing, if it does turn out to be a very serious accident and they go looking at your medical history, they may well invalidate the claim, if so the MIBI will be called in to stum up fer the claim cost.
Secondly keep paying your monthly premium because that is what they said to do and you get about 75% back in credit, if you deviate from their rules you can be pretty sure that you will lose a whole lot more.

"This will give you a pro-rata refund of 75% of the premium you paid at the last renewal date for the suspension period based on the amount of time your car is out of use."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 08:00:38 am by Belker »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #156 on: December 23, 2019, 09:48:22 am »

Ther you g0
THAT WILL NOT PASS ! As it is only 1KG.

From the NTA website;
At least one portable fire extinguisher to EN3 shall be carried safely and secured. It shall be suitable for the inflammability classes A, B and C, with a minimum capacity of 2kg dry powder (or an equivalent capacity for any other suitable extinguishing agent).
A single extinguisher larger than 2kg is acceptable.
Extinguisher less than 2kg capacity (two off 1 kg units NOT acceptable).
EN3 compliance may be proven by traceable laboratory certificate by prior arrangement if not marked on the unit.Extinguishers without a gauge must have a “best before” date that is valid and clearly marked.

https://www.nationaltransport.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Initial_Suitability_Inspection_Manual_Web_Version_21-12-15_PDF.pdf
Taa ken ....till do the kitchen so ....tenner is worth havin

Offline Belker

« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2019, 09:56:11 am »
No worries !
Knowing your Form, maybe the Bedroom to keep it in might be a better location !  lol

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #158 on: December 23, 2019, 10:02:49 am »
No worries !
Knowing your Form, maybe the Bedroom to keep it in might be a better location !  lol
rofl yea the love of me life was supposed to come over for a large portion last nite ......text me she tired .......fukin sick of the cnut changing her mind.....any mad cnut owlones in cork ken lookin for a change of scenery?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #159 on: December 23, 2019, 10:04:59 am »
Ide just pay it daily .......its less complicated......it wont make them suspicious an send a load forms out to ya .....an yur mentally still working be good for incentivised yu....

dalymount

« Reply #160 on: December 23, 2019, 12:42:53 pm »
But what im saying is,I STILL have to tell them about this if I ever go back on the road.if I DONT tell them ,and they find out about my bypass,they will invalidate my policy in the event of an accident.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #161 on: December 23, 2019, 01:08:53 pm »
Daly yer nearly dead you should be giving less of a bollox about insurance.Just forget about it for now.You'll get six different answers and none of them will be about Brexit.Ya know there's fairly strong alcohol in the hand sanitizer at the end of yer leaba..Lizzy won't be impressed though..

dalymount

« Reply #162 on: December 23, 2019, 01:44:42 pm »
Spose your right.just tryin to occupy me mind till the 3rd of jan

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #163 on: December 23, 2019, 02:54:13 pm »
They're unlikely to invalidate your policy in the event of a claim, DM. While the small print might entitle them to do that in the event of a material non disclosure the materiality of said disclosure would have to be determined in legal terms. Assuming you pay about 2 large there's no way it could be completely invalidated, it would be proportionate at worst. In practice it doesn't suit them to redirect claims to MIBI and, beklieve it or not, MIBI don't accept liability without putting up a fight. I'm aware of several cases involving non disclosure of penalty points and convictions where said non disclosures either weren't discovered through lack of interest/investigation on the part of the insurer or apparently completely ignored when claims arose. I say apparently because it's impossible to ascertain if said undisclosed non disclosures impacted on future loading, loading being that magic number they can dream up to compensate themselves for anything they think they should be compensated for including their initial decision to indemnify, taking that term in it's loosest possible sense.

However, you do have to answer all the medical questions honestly when you reactivate the policy or at least at your next renewal... that may or may not impact on your policy.

john m

« Reply #164 on: December 23, 2019, 03:21:58 pm »
Spose your right.just tryin to occupy me mind till the 3rd of jan

Would you inform your insurance if you changed your glasses ?Your only changing a bit of hose pipe Dollymount not fitting a turbo .You will be grand and back working part time in three or Four months .If you lost a leg or an arm you would inform your insurance but what is now common surgery I wouldnt bother no need frontloading your stress worrying about the mundane relax enjoy christmas get the job done get better nothing else matters least of all car insurance .did Frankie ask you to will him your plata nua if he didnt he will .

Show Unread Posts