Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 109963 times)

dalymount

Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2019, 03:28:34 pm »
I know your right John,I dont think its any big deal but those cunts will ALWAYS try and wriggle out of any potential claim,and if I dont inform them of a change of medical circumstances,and an accident was to occur,well you know what they are like.this would be their way out of paying.sure even when you tell them your diabetic,you have to tell them what tablets your on,what strenght they are,and how many you take a day

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2019, 03:29:53 pm »
did Frankie ask you to will him your plata nua if he didnt he will .

He usually does that via Skype from your own gaff....he likes to vett all potential widdaz!!

john m

« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2019, 03:41:02 pm »
I was out with Big Dommos young fellas youngfella and he is a Bohs Supporter he knew Dollymount and it was him who suggested FDS would be hovering .Said he regulary sees a well dressed man in a cheap suit and well polished shoes hovering around Mount Jerome with a change of ownership pre dated form at taxi drivers funerals .Frankie has already wriggled hi way into Dalyers dilemma enquiring if there is a missus he didnt like to ask straight out for the transfer but his funerial experience could see him move in for the signiture if he got the nixer of moving the box .

dalymount

« Reply #168 on: December 23, 2019, 03:47:31 pm »
Box ? Cheap casket for me I wouldnt waste money on a box

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #169 on: December 23, 2019, 04:02:19 pm »
...but those cunts will ALWAYS try and wriggle out of any potential claim

Have you any evidence to support that... I've seen plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #170 on: December 23, 2019, 04:03:48 pm »
Too tired to look back to see if this queston was asked. What prompted you to go to the doc in the first place, and what were the symptoms which made him send you for the angiogram?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Tony

« Reply #171 on: December 23, 2019, 04:10:57 pm »
I went about 3 years ago to get me heart checked and thankfully it was all clear, they even give you a cd with the whole film of yer heart pumping.
Mr. T-bag to you

dalymount

« Reply #172 on: December 23, 2019, 04:29:22 pm »
Bob.as I said I do 10 k 5 days a week,but every time I would start out on my walk,I would start off with a very slight pain in my chest.I didnt worry about it,cause it always went away after 10or 15 mins until I got into my stride.I just happen to sayit to the doc when  I was with him for another slight problem.as soon as he heard it,he sent me to A/E immediately.they kept me there for 6 hours having done a series of tests.igot a pain in my bollox and went home.2 days I got a letter to attend blackrock clinic for a CT coronery scan.following that I was sent an appointment for beaumont hospital,where the full extent of my condition was revealed to me.it took me some time to take it in amd accept it.its still difficult.I will be in for christmas becaise I dont want to go home in case I loose my focus and wint come back

john m

« Reply #173 on: December 23, 2019, 04:38:34 pm »
Dolymount some decent football on the telly over the x mas down modoro and you can watch on your phone .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #174 on: December 23, 2019, 04:42:44 pm »
Mmm, thanks, one always wonders when working too much, and significant attendant stress, how things are functioning inside. Had brain, cervical spine and cardio MRI scans in April 2016 for some neck issues which showed "a structurally normal heart with no evidence of cardiomyopathy or inducible ischaemia", but that was then. My father checked out at 48 in 1965, and his brother was found dead at 35, so it's in the family. Anyway enjoy the Crimbo as well as possible. With today's cardio skills and advice I'm sure my da would have lived to a ripe old age.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Tony

« Reply #175 on: December 23, 2019, 04:44:09 pm »
Bob.as I said I do 10 k 5 days a week,but every time I would start out on my walk,I would start off with a very slight pain in my chest.I didnt worry about it,cause it always went away after 10or 15 mins until I got into my stride.I just happen to sayit to the doc when  I was with him for another slight problem.as soon as he heard it,he sent me to A/E immediately.they kept me there for 6 hours having done a series of tests.igot a pain in my bollox and went home.2 days I got a letter to attend blackrock clinic for a CT coronery scan.following that I was sent an appointment for beaumont hospital,where the full extent of my condition was revealed to me.it took me some time to take it in amd accept it.its still difficult.I will be in for christmas becaise I dont want to go home in case I loose my focus and wint come back

Odd that thats the very same symptoms i had i do a fair bit of walking and cycling
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #176 on: December 23, 2019, 04:52:46 pm »
Stress will get you best medicin is a big dose of dont give a fuck .I use to work 24/7 worried about every job trying to make pay for meself and others .This job should be stress free if you plan it .Taxi driving is a bit like going to the bookies some days are winners some days are losers some days you break even .Treat each day as just part of the process .Big issue with this job is isolation you are on your own for long periods passenger banter is mostly wasting words and if you do get out of the car on a rank its usually taxi talk .This kip is like a therapy lets you rant a bit but also lets you get a bit of support at times .Even medical advice from Francis .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #177 on: December 23, 2019, 05:01:41 pm »
Dolymount some decent football on the telly over the x mas down modoro and you can watch on your phone .

Who's playing?

dalymount

« Reply #178 on: December 23, 2019, 05:27:39 pm »
Dont watch,or support english football

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #179 on: December 23, 2019, 08:49:25 pm »
Why do they not do the operation sooner DM.

Show Unread Posts