Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 110010 times)

john m

Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #360 on: January 07, 2020, 08:33:29 pm »
Ya wanna get that doctor by the neck and squeeze dalymount they  are a bit slow ffs. I had a heart attack on Sunday and now im in James's after getting me stint done, hopefully be sent home tomorrow.

You pulling our leg again tony?

You Ok Anto  do you need anything brought up ?

Nope, im serous.... I have a heart

Offline Tony

« Reply #361 on: January 07, 2020, 08:45:04 pm »
Ya wanna get that doctor by the neck and squeeze dalymount they  are a bit slow ffs. I had a heart attack on Sunday and now im in James's after getting me stint done, hopefully be sent home tomorrow.

You pulling our leg again tony?

You Ok Anto  do you need anything brought up ?

Nope, im serous.... I have a heart

Thanks john  im grand, hopefully they'll let me out in the morning so i can get back to some sort of normality
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Tony

« Reply #362 on: January 07, 2020, 08:45:24 pm »
Whatever that is
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #363 on: January 07, 2020, 08:45:59 pm »
Get well soon Tony

john m

« Reply #364 on: January 07, 2020, 08:46:35 pm »
you alright for a lift home ?

dalymount

« Reply #365 on: January 07, 2020, 08:47:20 pm »
Speedy recovery tony

Offline Tony

« Reply #366 on: January 07, 2020, 08:48:44 pm »

Ya hungry cunt  rofl

Going back in an ambulance tomorrow, have to be delivered to portlaoise hospital and then discharged so should be in me own bed tomorrow evening
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #367 on: January 07, 2020, 08:58:09 pm »
The younger not so young lad got an appointment to have a CI Holter Monitor fitted in Drogheda in two weeks time. I dread to think how long he'd be waiting for one of them so-called hospitals up above in Dublin to do it... in fact, they never even suggested it when he attended Beaumont with similar symptoms a few months back.

RC, I meant to post this the last time you posted about your kid.  Hope he gets well soon.

I don't want to alarm you but I had a nephew (~12) who was acting out/getting aggressive and it turned out he had cancer in his thyroid/his brain.  It wasn't the first thing the doctors thought of - they were thinking psychological first.  They zapped him and kept him in isolation for a few weeks and so far so good.  The trick with the Irish health system is getting in the front door.  Once you're in, it's world class.  The problem is getting in in the first place but it looks like you managed it.

My mother (70+) had a stroke a few years back and ended up in Drogheda.  She had insurance.  The doctor there was friends with a doctor in Beaumont and she was chauffeured (private ambulance) up and down for treatment (Beaumont are experts for the head stuff).  A few years on & you wouldn't know she had a stroke.
Yes can't praise Beaumont enough. My young lad had a fall about 10 years ago and was lying unconscious with a fractured skull for about 10 hours. no external bleeding just internal. Michael's rushed him to Beaumount, and the surgeon there, having just spent 3 hours on the same surgery on another young lad did the same on my lad. Question mark opening to drain the bleed, with dire warnings about the possible outcome. He didn't wake up for 8 days, but with a slow recovery is fine now. Hope the best news for your lad RC.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #368 on: January 07, 2020, 09:01:05 pm »

There's an app for that!! lol

dalymount

« Reply #369 on: January 07, 2020, 09:20:30 pm »
Im sure your lad will be fine stephen

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #370 on: January 07, 2020, 09:31:23 pm »
We're all anonymous here....what's with the first names?

dalymount

« Reply #371 on: January 07, 2020, 09:47:22 pm »
Ah lighten up hal,people occasionally say someones name.I can show you at least 4 times my name was used in as many days ,and I would NEVER take offence.I feel sure rat also does not take offence

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #372 on: January 07, 2020, 09:58:42 pm »
Speedy recovery Tony (for the moment one less  :D)

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #373 on: January 07, 2020, 10:23:06 pm »
Fuk sake Tony, will you ever look after yourself properly and give up the fishing, obviousl6 it doesn’t agree with you.

DM, hopefully you get sorted soon and back on the mend

RC, hope the young fella(I forget which one) gets the results he needs from this monitor so they can treat him.

Best of luck to you all.

Think I might have to go to the docs next week and get checked out

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #374 on: January 07, 2020, 10:49:39 pm »
Fuk sake Tony, will you ever look after yourself properly and give up the fishing, obviousl6 it doesn’t agree with you.

DM, hopefully you get sorted soon and back on the mend

RC, hope the young fella(I forget which one) gets the results he needs from this monitor so they can treat him.

Best of luck to you all.

Think I might have to go to the docs next week and get checked out

No mention of my Flu !!

Show Unread Posts