Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 110000 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #585 on: July 30, 2020, 07:05:42 pm »
85 new infections today,thats a big jump

Yea me ma seen it in the tarrot......be back in lockdown in 2 weeks ....hang on to the pup ...an daily with yur list of underlying issues .......your dicing with death .....for a few bob ....taut yu recently got the pension?
You get that ting and its goodbye baby ....

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #586 on: July 30, 2020, 07:24:28 pm »
Im not even getting a few bob,im driving around fareless most of the time

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #587 on: July 30, 2020, 07:32:34 pm »
yid wanna start pickin people up soon.
looks a bit suspicious a dirty aulfla drivin around in circles on his own in the car.

Online watty

« Reply #588 on: July 30, 2020, 08:03:31 pm »
I think he's a Bohs fan so perfectly normal  :P

dalymount

« Reply #589 on: July 30, 2020, 08:48:46 pm »
Now watty,thats below the belt,ill get big Dommo after ya

Offline Belker

« Reply #590 on: July 31, 2020, 02:41:29 pm »
Jaysus ! Is there none of yiz reading miz recent posts ?

There is Fook all work on the street, with Covid things have changed BIG TIME !

The only decent work is through the app ya might get the odd street fare, but that is rare.

Last night, a wet Thursday night I did 18 FN jobs (+ 3 Scrubs) in 7.5 hours as a FN Ambassador Gold on Priority status,
I got no job all night off the streets or ranks but still made me quota and a bit more on a short shift.

Fook it ! I'm done trying to educate yiz ! Go out and find out fer yourselves !

dalymount

« Reply #591 on: July 31, 2020, 04:03:16 pm »
Well I done 19 euro last night in total for a  6 hour shift

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #592 on: July 31, 2020, 04:14:59 pm »
Well I done 19 euro last night in total for a  6 hour shift

Looks like you have a stark choice dalymount,starve or take the knee to FN... ??? ??? ???

dalymount

« Reply #593 on: July 31, 2020, 04:34:50 pm »
Marko I have never denied that there is much more work with a dispatcher.I have said it here myself many times.but I just as a self employed taxi driver,I want to be exactly that,self employed.I dont believe anyone who joins a dispatcher,can realistically call themselves self employed

Offline Jonno

« Reply #594 on: July 31, 2020, 04:53:36 pm »
Marko I have never denied that there is much more work with a dispatcher.I have said it here myself many times.but I just as a self employed taxi driver,I want to be exactly that,self employed.I dont believe anyone who joins a dispatcher,can realistically call themselves self employed
You'd still be self employed- pay your own taxes, take time off when you want etc. You pay a dispatcher, not the other way around.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

dalymount

« Reply #595 on: July 31, 2020, 05:08:52 pm »
Thats the belief jonno,but in reality they tell you what to wear ( uniforms) what to charge ( discounts) and the one I will NEVER get my head around is disciplining drivers for various things like giving back heavily discounted work,all this and not to mention work going out the back door to cronies.all these trad dispatchers also believe independent drivers have no place in the indusrty,where as I take the other view and wholeheartedly believe THEY are the ones who have no place in the industry.but look all this is old ground,and it has been well raked over

Offline Jonno

« Reply #596 on: July 31, 2020, 05:20:37 pm »
Thats the belief jonno,but in reality they tell you what to wear ( uniforms) what to charge ( discounts) and the one I will NEVER get my head around is disciplining drivers for various things like giving back heavily discounted work,all this and not to mention work going out the back door to cronies.all these trad dispatchers also believe independent drivers have no place in the indusrty,where as I take the other view and wholeheartedly believe THEY are the ones who have no place in the industry.but look all this is old ground,and it has been well raked over
That's true. Though I'm working out of a depot. No uniform, open office so no set shifts, come and go as you please. Started 9am went home at 2.30 with a ton. Back out now for another two or three hours. I couldn't exist on street work

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #597 on: August 01, 2020, 06:14:39 pm »

You did. In fact you slagged off drivers paying base fees, claiming that you took more than them ... if memory serves you claimed that €35/hour was your normal or minimum requirement for a quiet Thursday evening.

dalymount

« Reply #598 on: August 01, 2020, 07:19:38 pm »
Jeez you got it in one again,go to the top of the class

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #599 on: August 01, 2020, 08:24:11 pm »
Dalyer, I thought you'd just park up outside Harry Byrnes, it's a rank after all.

Show Unread Posts