Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131075 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Brexir
« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2018, 10:52:35 am »
I think I've read about the old folks being especially anti-western but younger ones are big into US culture.So kinda like the way most of out parents would be a fair bit racist.Nobody likes change.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2018, 10:58:08 am »
Anyone driving a hybrid should have no problem with their son or daughter coming home with one. My present woman is from Manila and she works every hour sent.....agency nurse when she's not doing her own gig...the only shite-bags here are the Irish...layabouts.

Offline SClass

« Reply #167 on: August 18, 2018, 10:58:57 am »
Great News

Nigel Farage has vowed to go back on the road in order to attack Theresa May's cowardly Brexit plan,
Let the battle for Britain begin.
Interesting to see how the Lefty's in the BBC cover this story for the next 6 months,

Offline SClass

« Reply #168 on: August 18, 2018, 11:02:38 am »
It's everywhere lads:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/31/japan-racism-survey-reveals-one-in-three-foreigners-experience-discrimination

Yeah see New Zealand have brought out a law banning foreigners from buying up Houses and Property.
Maybe the dinosaurs in Kildare Street could take note,
Oh why am I being silly.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2018, 11:04:11 am »
Vulture Funds are the real threat...conglomerates hedging for profit.

Offline SClass

« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2018, 11:22:29 am »
I think I've read about the old folks being especially anti-western but younger ones are big into US culture.So kinda like the way most of out parents would be a fair bit racist.Nobody likes change.

Well it totally depends on what sort of Change,
The kids are still living with the parents  some into the 30s
Because there is no way of getting and a property Ladder,
Because of the Hungary Bank Scum policies,looking for exorbitantly high deposit,
Ireland has a chronic housing shortage,
While Kildare Street turns a blind eye.
Minister moron Murphy goes on holidays, doesn't give a flying fuck.

Rents in Dublin at highest ever in the history of the state 2K a month.

While the braindead lefties are telling us how brilliant it is being a member of the EU, open borders and diversity improve Society,
Ah sure let them all in, we'll be Grand,

Monty Python relieved.

Offline SClass

« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2018, 11:29:20 am »

You're very fond of using that word Merc
 Racist,
Please explain to me what you believe it means,

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2018, 11:36:49 am »

Well it totally depends on what sort of Change,
The kids are still living with the parents  some into the 30s
Because there is no way of getting and a property Ladder,
Because of the Hungary Bank Scum policies,looking for exorbitantly high deposit,
Ireland has a chronic housing shortage,
While Kildare Street turns a blind eye.
Minister moron Murphy goes on holidays, doesn't give a flying fuck.

Rents in Dublin at highest ever in the history of the state 2K a month.

While the braindead lefties are telling us how brilliant it is being a member of the EU, open borders and diversity improve Society,
Ah sure let them all in, we'll be Grand,

Monty Python relieved.

All a game....

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #173 on: August 18, 2018, 01:55:41 pm »
Have ya no dictionary S.Just google it if us don't wanna buy one.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2018, 02:03:47 pm »
Sclass I really want Brexiteers to happen,but when you have people like Hesseltiine ,Blair ,and others who cannot seem to accept the will of the people it's hard to see it going ahead,but as you said we live in hope.i also hope the great American president Mr Trump gives the British a great deal,then They can give 2 fingers to Barnier,Junker,and the rest of those unelected scumbags who have taken our sovereignty

Harold Cringlington married Margaret Montgomery .He thought Yi Ei a canny lass fuckes like a coalminers Donkey .But when he marries her she sleeps in the other room..He says Fur Fuk sake I thought I would ride her like a rented donkey .Now he knows what he thought he was getting is not what he got .So he changes his mind and divorces her .Thats Brexit Your unemployed waster from north of Watford didnt realise that the EU is actually paying his dole and free housing .If Paddy the Pole has to go home the problem is will work shy Brits do the jobs or will the tax take go so low that benifits are cut .If there was a new vote as there should be because the Brits were lied to as they are one of the stupitest races on earth after the Yanks would vote about 73 /36 in favour of remaining .Some of you educationally subnormal fucktards dont realize if Brexit goes ahead Ireland will be collateral damage or economy will collapse .WTF do you think the Gay Foreigner is hoping that the EU deals with the border issue .If the Topic was how much spunk should a teenage boy swallow the cunt would have an opinion but when it comes to border on the Island of Ireland the Gay Leader wants the EU to do the deal .Grow the Fuck Up there are farms in Australia bigger than Ireland and Manchester has more people in the City than Ireland has in the country .

I know you mean well with your sentiments and I can tell that you really think you know what you're talking about but in every post you make it's very clear that you have no idea how economies really work, the business environment or markets, not to mention the impact of declining social cohesion.

I'm going to hit you with a few facts but I suspect they will bounce off of your nut because your brain has been infected with liberal lefty nonsense which usually leads to a sort of inability to process logic or reason not to mention the propensity to totally disregard facts in defence of your absurd leftist ideology.

First and foremost, the EU doesn't pay fuck all for anyone, the EU is totally funded by taxpayers, the British taxpayers are the third largest contributors to EU funds next to France and Germany.

Secondly, your jibe directed at "unemployed waster" is far more likely to be a Pakistani or African migrant rather than a Native Brit. Just one in five Muslims in the UK work, now wipe the lefty froth from your lip and take a minute to digest that fact.

The native Brits by far outweigh all others when it comes to menial work and physical labour so your little false stereotype of "workshy" Brits just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. Also, if you were even half as informed as you think you are you would realise that just because the UK leaves the EU that doesn't mean freedom of movement of Irish people will be affected, the Irish have always enjoyed freedom of movement to the UK and this will remain as laid out in the government of Ireland Act 1949 so Brexit makes absolutely no difference to us.

As for the poles etc. The Brits have never said they want to repatriate any Europeans, they just want the ability to control numbers in line with labour market needs which is exactly what Ireland needs to do, do we really need any more toilet attendants, taxi drivers, security guards, cleaners?

Your economic illiteracy is very transparent and its clear your worldview is formed partially by the Sun/Mirror/brainless rag and partly by the controlled mainstream media, there's a good reason for the description of TV's as "dummy box's"

The head man of the WTO (World Trade Organisation) has come out just last week to state that he forsees no economic difficulty for the UK post Brexit....but I guess you and your leftard mates know better than him?

Economist Liam Halligan states “Under the common external tariff, our customers pay huge EU tariffs on food, clothing, and footwear and they are all goods that are disproportionately present in the baskets of lower income households.
“So outside the customs union, they’d disappear.” But I guess you and your leftard mates know better than the Economist?

A few more facts on the EU,
54% of inmates in Greek jails are non Nationals
32% in Italian inmates are non Nationals
40% of all rapes committed in Italy are done by foreigners.
53% of all inmates in Austria are foreign-born.
Primary schools in Berlin have to hire security to prevent migrants from entering the schools.
44% of inmates in Belgium are non Nationals.
38% of inmates in Parisian prisons are non Nationals, although France like Germany have initiated a new programme of not taking note of the ethnicity of offenders...I wonder why  ???
Between 2014 and 2017, 4 million illegal migrants entered Europe, most of whom are young Muslim men.

Almost 10,000 asylum applications have been made in Ireland in the last 4 years, 90% of whom are bogus asylum seekers but that won't stop them getting access to taxpayer-funded housing, food, clothing, health care, education and now the labour market...all during the worst housing crisis this state has ever seen. Oh and do not forget the new "family repatriation scheme" were bogus asylum seekers can individually bring over 70 members of their extended family to live in Ireland.

In the Netherlands, more than half of Moroccan - Dutch male youth aged 18 to 24 years have at
some stage been investigated by police, compared to a quarter of native male youths.
62.2 percent of detainees are foreigners, of which 44 percent have a non-
Western heritage. A person is considered to be “local” if both of his or her parents were born in the
Netherlands (second generation immigrants are therefore not considered “foreign” for purposes
of this statistic).60 (crazy)

More than five thousand (5000) individuals from the EU are believed to have travelled to conflict
areas in Syria and Iraq. Individuals from Belgium, France, Germany and the UK account for the
majority of this total.

According to the Frontex Risk Analysis for 2018, a significant 88 percent of all interviewed
migrants reported that they had been facilitated to complete their journey.
The top ranking nationalities of
facilitators were Libyan, Syrian, Iraqi, Turkish and Afghan. Importantly, however the vast majority
of facilitators operated mainly in two countries: Turkey (37 percent) and Libya (30 percent)

In 2015, the
migrant smuggling business generated an estimated 4.7-5.7 billion Euros. According to Europol
in 2015, 90 percent of the migrants paid for Organized Crime Groups, in general between 3000-
6000 US Dollars. This strongly suggests that nearly all the illegal migrants use the service offered
by criminal networks at some point during their journey. In 2015 over one million, in 2016 more
than 510 000 illegal border crossings between border-crossing points at the external border of
the EU were registered. (And these are the ones we know about)

Knife crime in London from Jan 2015 to Jan 2016, Of the total number of 2782 knife crimes,
a majority of 1614 cases involve perpetrators with a migrant background versus 658 people of
native British origin.

Tope 10 migrant groups responsible for crime in Germany.
1. Romania
2. Syria
3. Afghanistan
4. Algeria
5. Turkey
6. Morocco
7. Albania
8. Poland
9. Iraq
10. Georgia

Only 18% of illegals who were ordered to leave Ireland actually left or were deported, in other words over 4 out of 5 illegal migrants are still roaming our streets.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KG7WBod8WJ6Yy1HHIkjllLRUY6eFA1bs/view

If you still support open borders and EU membership after reading those stats then you're a lost cause and frankly part of the problem.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg!

Dangerously ignorant man.....

WTO.....The WTO was born out of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which was established in 1947. GATT was part of the Bretton Woods-inspired family, including the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank

john m

« Reply #175 on: August 18, 2018, 02:38:11 pm »
Just looking at the discussion its not as clear cut as we might think based on the banter on here I would say if the Brits get a good deal from the EU I think Ireland would vote to leave .What has Europe really given us .Ravioli ,Spagetti.Asti Spamanti  Fiat Motorcars and thats only From Italy .We invited that sort of thing before the EEC we only had a few chippers and Mr Whippies .Your average Irish Kid would not eat Spuds and Cabbage with a lump of Bacon anymore they would want Pizza and French Fries .Sure your local Turf Depot is probably now a Pigeon Club if you burned a lump of turf now the EU lot would nearly jail you .Timmothy S and Dollymount are opening my eyes a bit .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #176 on: August 18, 2018, 03:07:28 pm »
Jaysus, Johnny...took me 3 yrs of badgering to get you in to the Greens...Fucking Howlin being fucked out of Labour aswell.....What'll I tell Julian and Monica in the Deerpark?

dalymount

« Reply #177 on: August 18, 2018, 03:35:31 pm »
could this be a road to demascus moment for John ?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2018, 03:41:10 pm »
Democracy...he can do what he likes....reckon the Shinners pissed him off in the Four Roads battle cruiser last night.

john m

« Reply #179 on: August 18, 2018, 03:56:14 pm »
Dollymount Im only acting the bollox outside of the EU we would be bolloxed .Next Three weeks watch what happens to little countries who dont play ball .The Turkish Lira and the Turkish economy is going to be crushed .The real reason Erdogan decided to buy Russian Rocket Defence system in stead of the American one .Why does this matter ?Turkey is in NATO so NATO will have to adapt their system to use the Russian system if NATO missile defence is Russin Compatible then whats to stop other Nato Members Buying Russian and the Yanks losing business .

Then watch the Polish Zaloty getting devalued as it gets attacked by currency traders .The Yanks want the EU but especially Germany and that Fucking Retard Macron to join them with Iranian Sanctions but they wont play ball so they will attack the Zalotty and put pressure on the EU to come to the defence of another EU member even though they are not in the Euro Zone .The message being that the Yanks can shit in Europes mouth without actually shitting in their mouth

If I had enough money to buy a fleet of WATs to rent and a Limo .I would open a Currency trading account and take a short position over two months against the Zalotty .

Show Unread Posts