Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131108 times)

john m

Re: Brexit
« Reply #285 on: August 22, 2018, 05:40:56 pm »
John to be honest I didn't read your post,because it was to long.as i have said before,my only cobcerns are ,the loss of our culture,heritage,and national identity due to the influx of foreigners to this country . The powers that be are always looking for ways to integrate them into Irish society.ill be perfectly honest,I DO NOT want them to integrate,I just want them to fukk off back to where they came from.on another note last night's rose of Tralee winner,a black woman I believe was selected just so the liberal brigade could be appeased.her first statement was to say,there is no such thing as a typical Irish woman (straight away a further dilution of IRISH women) and that diversity should be embarrassed

You should read me posts Dollymount they are informative .Im going to agree with you on the Rose thing a few years ago the winner was a Lesbian If there is a transgender in it next year Im betting on it .
Do you really type them John, or speak them to a machine, or another person to type them?

My big sister got a Lilliput typewriter for christmas in 1970 where I learned to type . I type with one finger about 30 words a minute .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #286 on: August 23, 2018, 01:13:42 pm »
Do you reckon they'll abolish legal tender throughout Europe or just in ROI to facilitate Brexit?

Legal tender will be a thing of the past Rodent in our lifetime About 30 years ago a mate of [got this far]

What if a chap used an English card. Will UK banks grass to EU officials post-Brexit?

Offline IrishTim1

« Reply #287 on: August 23, 2018, 01:43:59 pm »
@S a lot of what You and Dollymount and Timothy say about the Eu is correct it is a sesspool but This stone in a puddle we call a country couldnt exist outside it .For about 50 years after Independence the Brits paid to run this country .My grandas mate worked in the Dep of Finance his job was. On Thursday a check was delivered from the British embassy to the Dep he then brought that check to Bank of Ireland .That was his only job .That check was lodged into the government current account .The Irish government used that payment as security on loans they got from other banks to run the country that money guarenteed the interest payments the debt could be rolled over until inflation reduced it to little .As soon as those payments were reduced as a lot of the pensioners who the Brits had liabilities for died Lemass started to panic we were running out of money .If it wasent for people sendig home a few £ that they earned in england or America we would of went bankrupt .Lemass tried to join the Common market in 1962 but they told him to fuckoff  him and his begging bowl .We only got in when Britain got in .You probably remember the campaign join the EU and a pint of Porter in Dublin will be as cheap as a pint in Manchester a pound of butter would cost the same so oul ones that use to take the Bus up to Jonesboro to buy boxes of butter for resale around the doors would be out of business and cars in Ireland would be as cheap as cars in England .It was all bollox just like the bolloxology promised by Brexit .

Ireland is was and always will be a corrupt little Kip .From Larry Goodman to Anglo Bank the state have covered up for their mates .If you ever get the chance research how much money was raised by Mc Grath with the Irish Hospital Sweepstakes and how little of it actually went to the Hospitals .Ireland corrupted the EU entry rules to facilitate free market entry for US companies then created tax loop holes to encourage them to come in here.The first big scam was a Company called Data Products in Coolock/Clonshaugh the scam there was three component parts imported from different countries assembled in Coolock then sold into the European market but also exported back to the USA where Export duty was reclaimed from the Irish State .We have been facilitating all sorts of dodgey practices for ever .Irish government dont give a fuck how much tax multinationls pay as long as they employ people any people not necessarily irish but in Ireland .As long as they spend their wages the government gets sales tax ie VAT ,plus PRSI  and income tax .Watch income tax increase and other taxes increase like Fuel and drink duty tobacco tax carbon tax and property tax .The reason is simple to much of Irish earnings is being exported as so many people are renting homes from foreign owners .The real reason the government tried rent control was to stop hemorrhaging coin over sees nothing to do with affordability .The reason I am Pro Europe is simple I dont trust the Gay Foreigner and the other 165 fuckers in Kildare Street to run the kip as every chance they got to run it they messed up.Look at some of the other effords the government made to improve things the PMPA ,Insurance Corporation of Ireland Orphanages Laundries Hep B scandal now the Womens Cancer .Dont know if you know this but everything in most government offices schools or hospitals are rented .I knew a lad worked for a hospital bed supplier he told me they were getting about 6 times the actual price of buying a bed from the hospitals by renting them to them .He said the reason they rent is because the renter will replace them in time so the hospital can budget without the possibility of having to find money for new ones every few years .Can you imagine how many million the company that supply photo coppiers or even telephones or answering machines make from government contracts .Its a Game S and what we need to do is decide how much we need to survive and how we can get it .It really is that simple .FF/FG .SF PROFIT FROM THE PEOPLE ,GREENS their all the same they dont count the game remains the same thats why we can change governments every 5 years because they dont really count they cant change the game .The Brits will find out just like Venezuela when they tried to fight the system they have more oil than Saudi .Ever wonder why Ross and the Healy Boys are given little victories its just for show make it look like democracy wins .You might notice Ross still didnt get his way on Judges appointments as they need their judges to interpret their laws .Look at them threatening Poland because they want to appoint their own Judges .

In the interests of brevity, you don't know what you're talking about and you don't understand how markets and economies work on the macro level.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2018, 01:45:16 pm »
Rats...leave John M alone ffs....... lol

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #289 on: August 24, 2018, 01:22:17 pm »
Just thinking aloud is all, LL. There could be "smuggling" opportunities ahead if Brexit works out as he seems to suggest.

Ignoring such extrapolation though, I wonder how much a united Ireland would cost Ulster's economy. There must be a lot of folk like me who wouldn't bother going up there if it was part of ROI?

john m

« Reply #290 on: August 24, 2018, 01:39:21 pm »
Rodent the Gay Foreigner never listened .Mrs May told him that the Brits would not impose a border he didnt listen.Yesterday they told industry to contact the Irish Government if they wanted to know about borders .Leo fell for it with his backstop nonsense The EU will abandon him and his bullet proof backstop.It  might get tested for its bullet proofness so might he if he rolls over .Justin Keating TD made a nice few quid out of the border the last time .

Offline SClass

« Reply #291 on: August 24, 2018, 02:15:20 pm »
Just thinking aloud is all, LL. There could be "smuggling" opportunities ahead if Brexit works out as he seems to suggest.

Ignoring such extrapolation though, I wonder how much a united Ireland would cost Ulster's economy. There must be a lot of folk like me who wouldn't bother going up there if it was part of ROI?

The Rev Ian will be turning in his casket

john m

« Reply #292 on: August 24, 2018, 02:34:07 pm »

The Rev Ian will be turning in his casket

S if Tessy didnt need the DUP votes she would of abandoned Ulster and fucked it back to us .America now have satellites dont need radar tracking posts in the north to monitor the soviets anymore so it has no strategic value to Brits or Yanks .

dalymount

« Reply #293 on: August 24, 2018, 03:17:14 pm »
even if we got the north back tomorrow, what the fukk good is it when that shower of cunts in Europe have3 taken away our sovergnty , identity, culture, and heritage.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #294 on: August 25, 2018, 06:32:54 am »
Bring back Jim Larkin, the Scouser, whom half of Dublin thinks was from Henrietta St.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #295 on: August 25, 2018, 07:02:00 am »

The ROI would no longer be. You'd have to contact the lads on Ormond Quay for a more elaborate answer....many moons away either way considering how long the legal wrangling took with the boundary commission. On a purely militaristic note, Derry was considered by the Brits to be vital for trade as Lough Foyle's size and depth allowed large naval vessels to turn, which Dublin port could not facilitate. Always mindful that the Brits were, and still probably are, the masters of the seas...everything we have is because of them...even our laws....fleet/admiralty law.....Speech from the dock over now and good night.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:13:32 am by The Liffey Lip »

Offline SClass

« Reply #296 on: August 25, 2018, 11:34:02 am »
Supposed we should be grateful to have the Brits as  neighbours,
They're not the worst,
There's a lot of shitholes around the EU, the further away the better,

Italy's interior minister Matteo Salvini
Has blocked anymore ships helping the people traffickers,
Merkel  the thick C#nt is very concerned about the rise in populism,
How did that dictatingTramp get to become the leader of the most powerful country in Europe.
Scary,  ::fds

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #297 on: September 05, 2018, 10:01:23 am »
Bumpy...So two weeks on after a lot of bollox talk Ermy tells us theres a ireexit  meeting in the Regency getting backed by Nigel Farage.Remember I posted that I felt like yous were trying to brainwash us.Looks like I wasn't far off.Yis should have just said Farage was involved so we could tell yis to piss off earlier..Muppets.

dalymount

« Reply #298 on: September 05, 2018, 10:11:08 am »
Leave Nigel alone,he is a visionary,who can see our future lies outside of the dictatorship known as the EU

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2018, 10:23:05 am »
I dunno I'd say yous lads are probably in a few pyramid schemes too.Naive wobbly wheels Daly, that's all yis are.Thankfully yous will always be in the minority.Better get up I'm 2 hours late for work..

Show Unread Posts