Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 131122 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Brexit
« Reply #420 on: November 29, 2018, 11:30:34 am »
Yes indeed, Dalyer, but none of these morons campaigning for us to leave the E.U. stable after our horse has bolted and been flogged to death wanted to listen to this when Lisbon and Nice were overturned..........the thick cunts were manipulated into waiting until it would be tantamount to suicide.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #421 on: December 02, 2018, 12:18:14 pm »
The big push for another referendum.........by the man who caused one here(or so the public thinks).

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/stephen-fry-slams-brexit-and-calls-for-peoples-vote-in-new-video-889136.html

john m

« Reply #422 on: December 06, 2018, 11:01:17 am »
Tessy gone all in Its her deal or crash out she says no second referendum .Now the EU will deliver the KY toKildare Street to see if Ireland are willing to take it up the hole to save the Brits falling out of the EU without a deal and Germany with nowhere to sell their cars and Liebfraumich .If Leo does a Collins and sells out the North he might meet the same end .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #423 on: December 06, 2018, 11:37:26 am »
I'd place Leo more in the Lloyd George slot than Dev or Collins.

dalymount

« Reply #424 on: December 06, 2018, 11:38:56 am »
I must say I was surprised to hear a second referendum  is NOT a foregone conclusion as I thought,apparently there is a hell of a lot of opposition in the commons to such a proposal

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #425 on: December 06, 2018, 11:40:37 am »
Politicking is all it is. There'll be a total volte-face on the whole thing as a second ref might swing an even larger leave vote. Revocation....Revocation.......is all you need as Roy Castle used to say.

john m

« Reply #426 on: December 06, 2018, 11:45:57 am »
I must say I was surprised to hear a second referendum  is NOT a foregone conclusion as I thought,apparently there is a hell of a lot of opposition in the commons to such a proposal

What happens if they vote yes again ,A second referendum would only create losers who felt cheated If it was no then the Brexiteers would be up in arms literally and if it was yes they would be up in arms defending themselves against remainers .The answer is dump the north cut fuck out of the northds budget cut subsidies and local governmeny bit like the Siege Of Derry starve them out of the UK .The Conservatives will never forgive the Loyalists for causing this shit .If the Loyalists didnt try to gerrymander the electerol role in the 1960s then the Troubles would not of happened and there would be no Good Friday so no need for a Backstop .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #427 on: December 06, 2018, 12:06:04 pm »
War without bloodshed...politics.
Politics with bloodshed.....war.

dalymount

« Reply #428 on: December 06, 2018, 12:07:48 pm »
Id say its the biggest regret of their lives the day they took our country from us.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #429 on: December 06, 2018, 12:21:36 pm »
They'd love to give it back, no doubt about that.

dalymount

« Reply #430 on: December 06, 2018, 12:32:28 pm »
Hell of a lot here dont want it back unfortunately.I wonder would the rationalists nordies themselves vote to come back,based purely on economic matters alone.they dont pay for doctor visits,or medication up there.it would be a culture shock to them if they came down here and were asked for 65 notes for the visit alone,never mind the medication

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #431 on: December 06, 2018, 12:35:29 pm »
I reckon it'd pass a vote this side of the borderless border but, as you note, it would hit NI residents in their pockets.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #432 on: December 06, 2018, 03:25:47 pm »
Hell of a lot here dont want it back unfortunately.I wonder would the rationalists nordies themselves vote to come back,based purely on economic matters alone.they dont pay for doctor visits,or medication up there.it would be a culture shock to them if they came down here and were asked for 65 notes for the visit alone,never mind the medication

Not to mention being ruled by a gay immigrant.....forgive us Arlene!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #433 on: December 06, 2018, 04:11:28 pm »
For the most part we're ruled by European bureaucrats. An Taoiseach is just a figurehead.

dalymount

« Reply #434 on: December 06, 2018, 06:02:05 pm »
Very true rat, WE WANT OUR FUKKING SOVEREIGNTY BACK

Show Unread Posts