Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 132346 times)

john m

Re: Brexit
« Reply #450 on: December 11, 2018, 02:16:54 pm »
Ken the reason I think the £ wont go a lot lower against the Euro and could bounce back is the Surrender Monkey Fucktard in France is getting his arse kicked by the yellow vest protests .If he gets forced to resign the Euro could drop like shit from a seagull.

dalymount

« Reply #451 on: December 11, 2018, 04:15:39 pm »
Him resigning is my best chance to see the collapse of the EU.I feel sure Marine Le Pen would be elected then,(her party are leading the polls ) and she is more eurosceptic then me.she will have France out asap ,and then hopefully the cards will fall

john m

« Reply #452 on: December 11, 2018, 04:31:11 pm »
Him resigning is my best chance to see the collapse of the EU.I feel sure Marine Le Pen would be elected then,(her party are leading the polls ) and she is more eurosceptic then me.she will have France out asap ,and then hopefully the cards will fall

I have more chance of becoming president of france than her .The Surrender monkies are not stupit they are bankrupt out of europe and none of them would ever eat cake again .

dalymount

« Reply #453 on: December 11, 2018, 04:38:13 pm »
You seem very sure she wont elected John ,if Macron is forced out,then I reckon she has a good chance

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #454 on: December 11, 2018, 05:13:15 pm »
Let them eat bread.

Fair play to An Taoiseach. He has the British Prime Minister (Taoiseach) on a narrow ledge of thin ice halfway down a very deep hole with a choice between a Shovel and a Pick.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #455 on: December 11, 2018, 05:19:56 pm »
Let them eat bread.

Fair play to An Taoiseach. He has the British Prime Minister (Taoiseach) on a narrow ledge of thin ice halfway down a very deep hole with a choice between a Shovel and a Pick.

Is that some sort of gay analogy?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #456 on: December 11, 2018, 05:21:02 pm »
It's not intended as such.

john m

« Reply #457 on: December 11, 2018, 05:34:26 pm »
Let them eat bread.

Tessy wont use KY when she shafts the Gay Foreigner

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #458 on: December 11, 2018, 05:35:55 pm »
There is some rule that if you keep the car in the north for a tine,you dont have to pay VRT  my son lives in the north,I wonder if he kept it in for me would I get around it that way ?
I believe it’s 1 or 2 years DM, that your son would have to keep the car for before importing it into Ireland. But then I don’t know how long he’d have to keep it in his name down here for.

Must order me my Sterling now so I can buy a car in the UK.

Also in regards to getting a  higher spec, you don’t always have to get the highest spec but it is on these models that you will save more. And revenue have certainly added more value to VRT on any car coming in from UK

john m

« Reply #459 on: December 11, 2018, 05:48:07 pm »
You seem very sure she wont elected John ,if Macron is forced out,then I reckon she has a good chance

French are useless wasters not idiots.They are bankrupt if they left the euro you wouldnt get a bagette  for a camode full of francs .Useless wasters like the French and the Brits and other wasters always protest by voting left .The shrewd fuckers protest to the right knowing that the right always protect the wealthy or the middle classes .Have you seen what happened to the Greeks their left wing government slaughtered pensioners and civil servants unlike the right wingers in Italy who refuse to raise taxes on the rich .

john m

« Reply #460 on: December 12, 2018, 11:44:49 am »
Dollymount as soon as you change your slacks and tidy up after that orgasm .May is underpressure and the Euroamadawn in France Macron is for the chop .Who knows Dollyer Santy might bring you what you want for christmas .Donny T anounces Car tarriffs in a Tweet and the EU is over ,done ,Kapput .

dalymount

« Reply #461 on: December 12, 2018, 02:07:45 pm »
Even if all of whst you say,doesnt come to passJohn,I get a buzz out of hearing it anyway

Offline Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #462 on: December 12, 2018, 02:15:16 pm »
There is some rule that if you keep the car in the north for a tine,you dont have to pay VRT  my son lives in the north,I wonder if he kept it in for me would I get around it that way ?
I believe it’s 1 or 2 years DM, that your son would have to keep the car for before importing it into Ireland. But then I don’t know how long he’d have to keep it in his name down here for.

AFAIK, the car must be registered here in the owner`s name for 6 months before it can be "sold"/sold to new owner.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #463 on: December 21, 2018, 02:49:16 pm »

Offline SClass

« Reply #464 on: December 21, 2018, 03:37:22 pm »

So a little battery operated drone can close down one of the biggest airports in the world,
 They spend millions on security and weaponry,
 It is mind boggling.
  Contact the local Clay pigeon club
  Pick the cup winners and place them around the airport, them lads would blow the drones to pieces in two shakes of a lamb's tail.
 Why the delay,
 You don't have to be a sniper to use a shotgun.

Show Unread Posts