Author Topic: Educated bet  (Read 7646 times)

David Sapher

Re: Educated bet
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2020, 02:35:28 pm »

john m

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2020, 02:18:23 pm »
Budget is passed Lockdown agreed .Now is the time for FG to assassinate the Greens .They wont want an election before Christmas but early next year ?3/1 with Paddy 

Offline Belker

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2020, 10:11:58 am »
Budget is passed Lockdown agreed .Now is the time for FG to assassinate the Greens .They wont want an election before Christmas but early next year ?3/1 with Paddy
Naw !

john m

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2020, 10:50:02 am »
I was on @10/ 1 an election this year .They offered me a cash out at about  13/8  I took it .The rumour was/is one of the Greens is not well suffering a breakdown with the stress of having to make laws .No real issue to vote on before the Christmas break plus lockdown dont think there will be an election this Year but Greens wont stay the Distance .Mick from Cork said the Schools MUST stay open if they close his future as Taoiseach must come into question and if Leo the Ego thinks the time is right he might fuck with the Greens to bring down the Government .If we get a Good Brexit Deal Leo will claim it was him what done it .

john m

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2020, 03:41:34 pm »
Has Leos Big Mouth just cost him his Job Seat and Career .It looks like he sent a Secret Government Deal with some Doctors Union  to one of his mates in another Doctors Union .If he Broke Cabinet Confidentiality he is Out a few FFers will want his head .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2020, 03:57:57 pm »
Has Leos Big Mouth just cost him his Job Seat and Career .It looks like he sent a Secret Government Deal with some Doctors Union  to one of his mates in another Doctors Union .If he Broke Cabinet Confidentiality he is Out a few FFers will want his head .
Is that the current affairs magazines, or the one from Greenwich village in New York where all Leo's bumchums hang around?

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2020, 04:07:06 pm »
His quoted explanation seems reasonable to me.
https://www.thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-imo-village-magazine-5250661-Oct2020/
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

john m

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2020, 04:08:45 pm »
Is that the current affairs magazines, or the one from Greenwich village in New York where all Leo's bumchums hang around?

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Current Affairs Johnno .If it was any other Minister talking outside School they would be Charged with Treason .He is denying it but then he says he did tell them but it was public knowledge .Ministers have been sacked for hitting balls or eating Dinner but you can tip off your mates about a secret wage deal that was still being decided on .If a Gard tipped off the Kinahans he would be sacked and Jailed .

john m

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2020, 04:11:53 pm »
His quoted explanation seems reasonable to me.
https://www.thejournal.ie/leo-varadkar-imo-village-magazine-5250661-Oct2020/

Think it will come down to the Dates he sent the messages .His explanation sounds a bit like an apology .Not all FG TDs will have his back after he hung Big Phil out to hang .

Show Unread Posts