Author Topic: Spy's Out there  (Read 22742 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Spy's Out there
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2019, 04:38:09 am »
Bill is a condescending swine who thought he better than us taxi drivers and had a right to sack and verbally abuse us at will
I'm suprised mytaxi and fn took him on

If ur reading this bill ur still a big stupid cunt who hides behind a desk and I personally think ur a bully who picks on weak vulnerable taximen
I dunno what your problem with Bill is Liam ?
I've known the man since the early Hailo days and have always found him to very gentlemanly and professional.

Taxi drivers do tend to act the maggot quite a bit and every base owner or app owner has to crack the whip now and again or else acting the maggot would become the norm.

dalymount

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2019, 07:32:53 am »
What kind of fukkin people are yis ?? Yet supposed to be self employed, yet yis are talking on here like little scared children. When the fukk will ye all realise these cunts need you much more then you need them. Will yis ever grow up ffs

Offline Belker

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2019, 07:48:41 am »
What kind of fukkin people are yis ?? Yet supposed to be self employed, yet yis are talking on here like little scared children. When the fukk will ye all realise these cunts need you much more then you need them. Will yis ever grow up ffs
Are you calling me a; "little scared child" DM ?

Offline Tony

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2019, 08:09:05 am »

Yeah... Are ya fukkin deaf or wha?
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2019, 08:12:39 am »
Yeah... Are ya fukkin deaf or wha?
Fook off ya Bog Trotting Baldy Zoophiliac, this is between Me and DM !

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2019, 08:15:27 am »
Bill is a condescending swine who thought he better than us taxi drivers and had a right to sack and verbally abuse us at will

If ur reading this bill ur still a big stupid cunt who hides behind a desk and I personally think ur a bully who picks on weak vulnerable taximen
I've known the man since the early Hailo days and have always found him to very gentlemanly and professional.

Taxi drivers do tend to act the maggot quite a bit and every base owner or app owner has to crack the whip now and again or else acting the maggot would become the norm.

Did u not see video  of him pulling stickers off a driver's car?

Offline Belker

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2019, 08:19:30 am »

Did u not see video  of him pulling stickers off a driver's car?
I did see the video and Bill was all wrong, I also noticed that the poster cowardly hid his own identity while posting about Bill.

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2019, 09:31:39 am »
Do you know what, I cannot read this fukkin tread anymore it makes my blood boil. I know ACTUALL employees , in real 9 to 5 jobs, who are a lot less scared then you lot. Are yis been serious, are are yis only trying to wind people like me up ? It's nothing short of unbelievable. SELF EMPLOYED MEN afraid of a pair of CUNTS  who YOU employ, and your afraid of your shite. I really have to wonder about yis at times

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2019, 09:38:17 am »
Belker believes (wrongly IMO) that if he says anything negative towards Hailo/MT/Freenow he will be penalised with less work.

The boss of Freenow could take a shite on his bonnet and Belker would say thank you sir can I have another.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2019, 09:41:44 am »
Belker believes (wrongly IMO) that if he says anything negative towards Hailo/MT/Freenow he will be penalised with less work.

The boss of Freenow could take a shite on his bonnet and Belker would say thank you sir can I have another.
And don't forget the Donut's
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2019, 10:49:56 am »
Bill was a pig ignorant swine who liked roaring at drivers
Fn rained him in a little after the sticker video

2 weeks ago I was in the fn office and he back again screaming at drivers
Fuck fn they need us more than we need them

dalymount

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2019, 01:02:35 pm »
Ah now you really ARE taking the Arthur bliss. Are you seriously telling me that drivers actually took that shite from that cunt who YOU are keeping in a job ????

dalymount

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2019, 01:09:10 pm »
I'd love to meet some of these pricks to see would they roar and shout at me

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2019, 01:12:05 pm »
Call in....free sticker removal on Tuesdays!!

dalymount

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2019, 01:21:58 pm »
What are ya talking about free sticker removal ??

Show Unread Posts