Author Topic: Important Update  (Read 59193 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Important Update
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2018, 03:31:16 pm »
Eight years is reasonable general advice as it catches all possible scenarios. The rule is 6 years from the end of the relevant tax year so, for example, if your year end is 31 Jan a receipt from 1st Feb 2017 will be accounted for in the tax year 2018 and must be kept until 31 Dec 2024 which is 7 years and 11 months from the receipt date.

Where fraud is suspected Revenue can go back as far as they want, otherwise the limit is seven years.

Offline SClass

« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2018, 03:57:24 pm »
I believe its 6 years. When I joined Hailo I remember them saying that they would not be sharing records with revenue.

From what I know of revenue if they want to know what you had for lunch they will find out !

If they ever get their hands on Mybollix records or any iof the Radio companies "God help us All"

Yeah, the one thing that will leave revenue perplexed is after looking at taxi drivers earnings,
 Is why they drive around in cheap little jap shitheaps

Offline SClass

« Reply #137 on: November 21, 2018, 04:01:10 pm »
 Any conscientious objectors go to the flag meeting at 3 o clock,,
Or does no one gives a fuck.
 Mmm typical.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #138 on: November 21, 2018, 04:06:25 pm »
There's two sides to every story, I guess.

On one hand Revenue Auditors must be fit for bulling cows at the thought of all the paperwork they can look at in auditing a taximan who works for mytaxi, no doubt a welcome change from listening to how the receipts and shift reports were meticulously stored in the boot of the car until that break in when everything was taken - meter, printer, credit card reader, the whole lot.... etc...

On the other hand they will know that it's human nature to believe that what's verifiable is undeniable and hence conclude that there's far more to gain from auditing drivers who avoid such records. Of course, the latter concurs with the report filed by the Swedish taxation authority which concluded that compliance is greatly enhanced among taxi drivers who subscribe to "high tech" dispatch operators.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #139 on: November 21, 2018, 04:08:27 pm »
I switched the app on last night(like i said i would) got two job offers(that were gone off the screen before i could say pensioner scum)but the addresses were very vague..one was 98 R104,which was in Edenmore...Tonglegee Rd to be exact(after a birra googling!!)

Offline Belker

« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2018, 07:20:27 am »
In my lifetime,I have never come across people like yis.you actually are the key players in an industry,yet you choose to give that power to a bunch  of cunts who bring nothing to the table.can you not see that you,the drivers are in a position of total control of the taxi industry,and you choose to give your power to radio company owners,and app operators,etc.all I can say to you is,you deserve what you get.none of you have the balls to go out and find your own work.you rely on these cunts to direct your lifes for you.what kind of fukking people are you. ?

People like me who want their Wheels moving and their Meter running rather than sit on a Rank and wait !

Against your argument fer deleting all Bases and Apps, what happens when Sharon and her mates want a Taxi in to town of a rainy night ?
Or when Joe and his Missis want a Taxi in to town fer their anniversary dinner ?
Are they expected to walk from their housing estate to the nearest main road and attempt to hail a cab on the street ?

Or should they call a cab provider ? And be collected from their home and brought to their destination.
Personally I will collect Sharon or Joe and bring them in to town fer 88% of the fare + PUC.

But when Sharon and her mates or Joe and his wife want a Taxi home later on it's a different story,
there be no 88% or Waiting time allowed during the Peak hours.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2018, 07:26:53 am »
I believe its 6 years. When I joined Hailo I remember them saying that they would not be sharing records with revenue.

From what I know of revenue if they want to know what you had for lunch they will find out !

If they ever get their hands on Mybollix records or any iof the Radio companies "God help us All"

Not as bad as you might think....when the world is totally cashless then it's goodnight from him....

dalymount

« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2018, 07:44:44 am »
Sharon and her mates will STILL use taxis regardless of wether or not they are being picked up at their door. So will Joe and his missis just like they did before any of these leeches got a foothold into our industry

Offline Belker

« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2018, 09:20:59 am »
No DM, They wont !   If'n they need to walk to get a lift in to town then most likely they will take the bus.

If they want a Taxi at their doorstep, well I fer One will provide that service fer 88% of the fare + PUC,
rather than sitting on a Rank in town waiting fer a 100% fare without PUC.

dalymount

« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2018, 09:47:30 am »
Belker I very seldom use ranks,because I find most of them are cliques.people will ALWAYS use taxis wether they have to come out to the street ,or not thats what they did before the likes of Kearns,Kelly,and Ebbs got a foothold into the game.there is people who will not usw the bus for many reasons.when you think about it,it is no big deal to walk outside your front door and wave your hand,you are much more likely to get a cab in half the ttime,then you are waiting for a scum cab company to fulfill a promise of a cab in 10 mins,and your still sitting waiting an hour later

Offline Billy boy

« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2018, 11:19:10 am »
My god dalymount, you hate  radio companies, you hate apps and you think ranks are a bid click. What on earth are you doing in the taxi game? You must be driving yourself mad. You'll end up in John of gods one day. Can you not just be happy with what your making and forget about what other lads do.

dalymount

« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2018, 12:19:54 pm »
I just hate the fact that drivers are being exploited by scumbahs who think they are the drivers employers,when in actual fact its the other way around drivers empoy those cunt radio companys

dalymount

« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2018, 12:27:49 pm »
It pains me to see an industry where the absolute main players are the drivers without whom nothing starts.yet they are not only prepared to not only give these bastards a foothold into it,they actually allow them too assume total control of it.Kearns crowd in particular seem to think they are the sole operators ,and are a crowd of bullys.kellys lot are not much better.threatening independent drivers from picking up at hotels ,where they themselves are ILLEGALLY  standing for hire.Ebbs is just a money grabbing cunt

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2018, 12:32:32 pm »
Cash is King, that way there is no trail for the Tax man to sniff at !  :D

I think that's where Dalymount is coming from
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2018, 01:01:41 pm »
No,thats not it.I mean what I said .I cannot understand the logic of the tail wagging the dog.especially when the dog.

Show Unread Posts