Author Topic: Spy's Out there  (Read 22734 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Spy's Out there
« on: November 08, 2019, 09:50:18 am »
Cant help but notice the "Members" that are logged on but never Contribute.

Wonder are they Spy's ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

Re: Spy's Out there
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 10:11:22 am »
Yes there are a few from Metaxi and one from thr Irish Independent that I know of .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 10:15:48 am »
Maybe Revenue as well !

Extremely naughty, perhap's we should talk in code and only let bona fide driver's in on it

Offline gbowden

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 10:22:23 am »
Tin foil hats lol

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 10:32:34 am »
No Tin Foil Hats,

More Like playing cards and showing your hand to the rest of the player's at the table, you probably don't have much chance of winning then

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 10:35:07 am »
Back when Mytaxi was Failo one of the office staff used to ring some of us and refer to our moaning on here and threaten to remove us from the app for breaking the terms and conditions.He left in the end.What better way to feel the mood of your drivers than log in here.The ambassadors aren't gonna say anything negative down in Mount street out of fear of their earnings being curtailed.They're the hungry bastards after all.

You have to remember all it takes is 20% of drivers to stop using the app before the thing becomes paralysed.The remaining 80% will be driven mental with multiple job offers and will end up turning it off or rarely using it.It's only a bit software at the end of the day.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 10:39:30 am »
My missus has to log into boards.ie every few days to see if anyone is moaning online about the company she works in.

Many of the bigger companies have staff employed to monitor social media to maintain/defend their good reputation against moany bastards like us..

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 11:16:08 am »
I don't think we're moany bastards,we're just stating facts as we see them from an individual pov....if the few drivers on here happen to have similar experiences then it's probably a given that there are plenty of drivers not registered on this forum who are having similar experiences with the dominant taxi app....maybe reps of that dominat taxi app who might be logged in here might take note or.....just couldn't give a bollox!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 11:18:29 am »
They have taken notice in the past. In fact they went from threatening to sack and sue me to inviting me to meet with management a few years back. PUC was reinstated shortly after said meeting.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 11:28:27 am »
What were they threatening to sue you for....letting drivers air their personal experiences/grievances with regard to their app?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 11:53:43 am »
Ah well I suppose were all safe then, once the Wife's don't read the post's  lol

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 12:01:33 pm »
Nha.. it wasn't for owning/running the site, Hal. It was for something I posted, probably on Roy's at that time... can't remember precisely what they took issue with but it was Dermot making the threats... all hot air, he didn't even sack me in the end despite my only response being to concede that it was his prerogative. I didn't alter any posts or refrain from repeating them, as I do.... in fact, I posted a full account of the phone call.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2019, 12:13:49 pm »
If mytaxi is listenin.....Last nite I got a meaty job and accepted and then I got it an then It went gfukin blank and the ambassadors cnut in front stopper his car obviously he was given it....
Why ???? A few stickers on his car ??.?.
Yiz have a fukin monopoly on the app business ye silly cnuts .....why alienate drivers like meself with beautiful new  technologically advanced vehicles valeted every day and a driver that is great crack( but doesn't take any shite) showers every day and doesn't rob or fiddle wit customers wer  bits  and knows all the back alleys shortcuts and is a hit wit the ladies.....why ? Wat sort of business school did you go to? At wat  point in yur silly life did common senses fly out the fukin windy ?
I'm in bad fukin mood now .....
Wit yur givin my work to yur licky lacky arse lickers you become the fukin enemy...
Why dont you bring in fairness of work distribution and get all drivers on yur side ?
Stop unfair competition....
You've alienated customers from the start whit an app that was overengineered and stopped working like hails simple but user friendly simplicity....yur alienated drivers wit yur app and yur unfairness.....
The problem wit mytaxi is too many chiefs      fuking the whole thing up..........
Lot of people have no loyalty to ya and are itching for someone else to come in and bury ya....
Wake the fuk up
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2019, 04:15:42 pm »

More Like playing cards and showing your hand to the rest of the player's at the table, you probably don't have much chance of winning then

100% correct.Nobody listens though.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2019, 01:45:56 pm »

100% correct.Nobody listens though.
Wha????????

Show Unread Posts