Author Topic: What happens next  (Read 5840 times)

dalymount

What happens next
« on: January 03, 2020, 08:13:34 pm »
I wonder how seeious this think with Iran,and the US will become ?

john m

Re: What happens next
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 08:32:17 pm »
Donny knows no President that was not at war ever got re elected .Think You will see big bombs in London,Paris,Berlin to try break the coalition of the USA then Yanks walk into the slaughter house .American Soldiers are among the worst on earth they have a worse losing record than I do .Iran will sink ships in Saudi Ports slaughter yank soldiers all over the world .The real big danger is Turkey going into Libya the Arab League wont appreciate the resurrection of the Ottoman Empire Danger is somebody takes on the Turks who are members of NATO .Do you not think its a bit of a coincidence the day the Turks enter the fray America gives them cover not a mention of the Turkish Invasion on telly .Turkey want Lybias oil .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 06:45:25 am »
the yanks will have to start a war with iran while they can.
iraq is on the verge of washing their hands of the US.
a corrupt puppet government and foreign isis cunts running amok in your country.
how much bollocks are you supposed to put up with.

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 09:02:40 am »
Iraq are like the little Jack Russell dog snapping at the heels of the bigger dog passing it's gate and have been so fer many decades, they need to be shown the Stick every now and then to keep them in line. They know full well what the Stick looks and feels like and they know when to back off. There will be no major problem with Iraq or Iran, they know too well that if they infuriate the Big Dog too much then he will bite back and the Big Dog has way too much muscle fer the little dog.

john m

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 09:09:52 am »
Iraq are like the little Jack Russell dog snapping at the heels of the bigger dog passing it's gate and have been so fer many decades, they need to be shown the Stick every now and then to keep them in line. They know full well what the Stick looks and feels like and they know when to back off. There will be no major problem with Iraq or Iran, they know too well that if they infuriate the Big Dog too much then he will bite back and the Big Dog has way too much muscle fer the little dog.

Its all about the Money Ken .ARAMCO which is the Saudi Governments Private equity vehicle has sold tens of Billions in Shares to the rest of the world (American Investors ) Now that the Yanks own the shares Donny T will try to force up the price of oil by starting war in Libya,Iran,Iraq making Saudi oil more profitable this will force up ARAMCO share price big profits for Yanks .Big winners from higher oil prices are Russia ,America ,Saudis .China suffer as they have to import all their Oil a win win win for vested interests .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 05:50:05 pm »

Its all about the Money Ken .ARAMCO which is the Saudi Governments Private equity vehicle has sold tens of Billions in Shares to the rest of the world (American Investors ) Now that the Yanks own the shares Donny T will try to force up the price of oil by starting war in Libya,Iran,Iraq making Saudi oil more profitable this will force up ARAMCO share price big profits for Yanks .Big winners from higher oil prices are Russia ,America ,Saudis .China suffer as they have to import all their Oil a win win win for vested interests .
ARAMCO is Arabian/ American Corporation.
Thank you!

Offline watty

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 06:18:52 pm »
Very.

Trump has effectively declared war on Iran.  You're not supposed to kill the other side unless they pose an immediate threat.  And that Iranian guy wasn't.  Imagine if the French assassinated the British Chief of Staff because he was a bad guy.  The British would be rightly pissed and get revenge.

Strictly speaking, American presidents are supposed to notify Congress before they do something war-like before war starts.  Trump didn't.  And the explanation he did send eventually to Congress was classified so, strictly speaking, the public won't know why he ordered it.

And since about the 1950's (the CIA were running amok in Sth America at the time), Americans (and American Presidents) are not allowed to assassinate foreign powers.  Trump's done exactly that.

Iran won't respond directly.  They don't need to since they have proxy armies in at least Syria, Iraq and the Lebanon.  Already, there's been attacks on Americans in Iraq and Kenya.  The Iraq parliament has voted to kick the Americans out.  All the world powers except Russia, Turkey & Israel have diplomatically said it was a stupid idea.  The oil price has shot up.

And it's only being, what, 2 days?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 06:28:07 pm »
All I know from watching Tv programs is they only ever kill someone if they've got someone more sympathetic to US government policy to replace him.Maybe a coup somewhere down the line if they can defer going to war.

Trump probably got the idea off the telly and thinks it's his..

dalymount

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2020, 07:00:39 pm »
I think the fact that Donalds poll ratings are not very high might also have something to do with it

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 07:06:38 pm »
How does it improve his ratings?..I never really understood how that works.I can't see his supporters thinking he's great considering he's a draft dodger himself.More dead soldiers is all that's gonna be the result.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 07:13:51 pm »
American body bag manufacturers will be rubbing their hands.... arms manufacturers aswell.....the bionic kind!!

Offline watty

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 07:26:45 pm »
All I know from watching Tv programs is they only ever kill someone if they've got someone more sympathetic to US government policy to replace him.Maybe a coup somewhere down the line if they can defer going to war.

Trump probably got the idea off the telly and thinks it's his..
They tried that in the 1970's when they supported the Shah of Iran.  Didn't work so good for the Americans, did it  oops

How does it improve his ratings?..I never really understood how that works.I can't see his supporters thinking he's great considering he's a draft dodger himself.More dead soldiers is all that's gonna be the result.
Historically, a President's ratings go up when he starts a war and go down when the dead bodies start coming home.  Trump has to time it right and he probably hasn't.

Having said that & leaving morals aside, he might not have had too much choice.  Impeachment is coming soon & the stock market is potentially due a big crash (their 'central bank' has allegedly been lashing out money to the big banks on the sly, just like the last time).  He needs something to distract people for his idiocy/mental illness...

dalymount

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 07:47:00 pm »
The senate will never remove him from office,so the democrats can impeach all they like.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 08:23:06 pm »
Outgoing Iraq PM stated that he got a call from Trumps lads a few days ago asking could they intercede to get that Iran guy (who was torched) to calm down,he states that the Iran guy was responding to the request  to meet and talk when Donny T pushed the button.Cretinous.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 08:28:05 pm »
Outgoing Iraq PM stated that he got a call from Trumps lads a few days ago asking could they intercede to get that Iran guy (who was torched) to calm down,he states that the Iran guy was responding to the request  to meet and talk when Donny T pushed the button.Cretinous.

I'd say Donnie would deny that.

Show Unread Posts