Author Topic: Important Update  (Read 58579 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Important Update
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2018, 03:58:25 pm »
It'll all end in tears i tells ya.....it'll take more than free coffee and donuts and cheaper petrol to console the fuks!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2018, 05:00:38 pm »
All aligned drivers advertise the particular cab company they represent, usually for free. They pay freight and give discounts.

If Mytaxis aligned drivers ALL became Ambassadors, then that cancels out any advantage.

A few stickers are no skin off my nose, and I occasionally get cheaper petrol.

Some drivers are with an old-fashioned cab company, and also operate the Mytaxi, Flag, Whistle. Imagine if they stickered up their cars? 8)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2018, 05:07:27 pm »
Your car shud have taxi on the roof an stickers for tax, insurance, NCT.,licence ....
That's it.....
Wearin some radio companies jumper or jacket wit their name on   compulsoryerely ( probably not a real word) is branding yourself......
Have you no pride atall left?
Anyone tryin to do that to me gets their gaff burned to the ground and their dog strangled
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2018, 05:10:32 pm »
Your car shud have taxi on the roof an stickers for tax, insurance, NCT.,licence ....
That's it.....
Wearin some radio companies jumper or jacket wit their name on   compulsoryerely ( probably not a real word) is branding yourself......
Have you no pride atall left?
Anyone tryin to do that to me gets their gaff burned to the ground and their dog strangled
It's a work vehicle, I don't give a shit.

Could be worse, I could be renting and advertising the fucker that's riding me for €400 a week! 8)

Offline SClass

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2018, 05:16:37 pm »
Id say it was ken

And that korky cunt,
 Same clan

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2018, 07:27:23 pm »
I'm only Ten years in this game but when I started I had a 4 map photocopies of the Four corners of Cork city, a 3210 Nokia and a base radio. No smart phone, No Sat-nav, No Google maps and a base op with the attitude that he was Julius Ceasar himself !
You are right Sclass, today we really are blessed !
And he still uses that 3210

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2018, 01:13:33 am »
Another email from Flag:

Hi Stephen,

I want to thank drivers for all the kind messages who were delighted to hear we are able to go after the market in time for Christmas. Its refreshing to get that kind of support, to say thanks we are giving drivers 100 cash bonus just for leaving the app on. We hope this helps increase availability while we get you customers. See email for details.

Driver Feedback Session :

This Wednesday the 21st at 3pm members of our new marketing agency are coming to the ofice, 48 Mount Street Upper. Some drivers are attending to help shape the message we give to the public and the future of the business. We want them to know that Flag treats drivers fairly so they get picked up. We will also be taking feedback on how we an improve the app itself.
[Click Here To Attend]

We are now wrapping taxis fully pink, the first one goes in for its makeover tomorrow. These pink cars will be a great way to get some attention. If you want to get more information about wrapping your car, click 'tell me more' and we will be in touch. Remember, Flag has received support from the Rape Crisis & is backed by An Garda Siocahana through the campus Watch Initiative
Tell Me More

Mark here, one of the newer members. Please call into me in the office to get your €10 discount cards for passengers. We have tens of thousands of these to give out. If each driver gives out a few over the next weeks and months, Flag won't be long acquiring a large user base. It was great to chat to many drivers today.

We had 10 promo staff at the Ireland match this weekend. There was a large number of jobs that didn't get picked up. We will continue to run many promotions and hope how we treat drivers will result in an excellent service.

Over the weekend we took over 8 shows on Spin 1038, giving out 8 prizes and other freebies. We have had radio ads on 98fm as well as Spin.

We will pay all drivers €100 for going on shift for 40 hours per week to include a morning or evening peak time over the next 4 weeks. completing as many jobs as you can.Call 01 541 4789 or David Knox on 085 156 8757/ Ted Smith for assistance. Alternatively, you can email us back or whatsapp any time for help  0830661824.

Dave and the rest of the driver team will inform drivers of all bonuses and the future of Flag this Wednesday at 3pm. Thank You

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2018, 01:25:45 am »
   Saying all that,
It's still a great app,
 Can you imagine having it 20 or 30 years ago, rofl,
 We're just  gone spoiled little cunts,
  Getting guided right to the door, the name of the the passenger, phone no, and the destination.
 Fuck sakes in our day we hadn't got Google maps.
 No mobile phones,
 A fukking  inbits map, a magnifying glass, and a torch,
 The base controller was too busy answer, or give ye the deaf ear
 Yis are a shower of whinging cunts.
Yis don't know how good yis have it.

The kids of today don't know they're born, SC. Imagine all the immigrants that are driving cabs nowadays trying to find their way around the city 20 years ago, they wouldn't last a month.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2018, 01:45:56 am »
Another email from Flag

Who's the boy band wannabe in the mail?

Offline weird al wankovitch

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2018, 01:46:28 am »
I don't know about the rest of you but the pink cars thing would just annoy me. Maybe it's just me being an old cunt but I think all these morketing and business strategies piss off most drivers. Most drivers, like punters, only want convenience. My advice to flag would be to keep things simple. No bullshit offers for drivers or punters. Nearest car gets the job, end of. No favouritism i.e priority, hambassadorship etc. Keep everything fair and there'll never be problems except for when it's really busy, in fairness no amount of taxis can cover the work on big nights. If they wanna gain an edge make peak hours commission free and already they'll gain an edge over metaxi and all other app competitors. if the commission was set in stone would be another carrot for drivers and as low as possible. 7% would be nice :) I reckon 7% is a number that'd entice a lot of drivers. Basically if they do the opposite of metaxi they'll earn a lot of drivers, if they emulate metaxi they're fucked.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2018, 01:54:12 am »
So you'll be attending Al....with all your refreshing ideas?

« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2018, 02:01:56 am »
Don't need to Hal. Dus convince Kenny that this post is the future an he'll crawl inside a flag representatives hole like that yoke outta alien an take control of the whole company like he did with exspurt an metaxi.

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2018, 02:07:35 am »
All jokes aside, app competition is healthy. If they only adopted half of what I posted they'd be in a better position than metaxi.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2018, 02:19:00 am »
Ken still friends with Vinny on Facebuke?

I might switch the app on tomorrow night and see how it goes.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2018, 02:25:05 am »
I don't know about the rest of you but the pink cars thing would just annoy me. Maybe it's just me being an old cunt but I think all these morketing and business strategies piss off most drivers. Most drivers, like punters, only want convenience. My advice to flag would be to keep things simple. No bullshit offers for drivers or punters. Nearest car gets the job, end of. No favouritism i.e priority, hambassadorship etc. Keep everything fair and there'll never be problems except for when it's really busy, in fairness no amount of taxis can cover the work on big nights. If they wanna gain an edge make peak hours commission free and already they'll gain an edge over metaxi and all other app competitors. if the commission was set in stone would be another carrot for drivers and as low as possible. 7% would be nice :) I reckon 7% is a number that'd entice a lot of drivers. Basically if they do the opposite of metaxi they'll earn a lot of drivers, if they emulate metaxi they're fucked.

6 %

Very wise al.....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts