Author Topic: Fuel rationing ?  (Read 3536 times)

Offline Malone

Re: Fuel rationing ?
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2022, 03:12:25 pm »
Problem at the airport could be fixed if the daa and Aer Lingus hired a couple lorry loads of black , Asian and Indian staff , have you ever wondered how predominantly white airport staff are except your man who polishes your shoes for €2.

Offline John m

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2022, 03:17:05 pm »
ok gotcha.
why are cunts botherin to go up there if the situation is riddled.
i'd say the staff up there are havin to listen to some dreadful bollocks. you're a gamblin man. what are the odds that a disgruntled mouthpiece clown will get clobbered by someone just tryin to convey current info to him.

Meself and Big Dommo went down to Ballinspittle to see the Moving Statue of Our Lady .We are going out to the airport Tuesday Morning to see the Covid Miricle .As only Aer Lingus Flights seem to be effected .I recon Mick O leary told the Covid to Fuck off away from Ryanair Flights and scared the fuck out of it .Its a Miracle no Ryanair Staff with Covid but Green Uniformed Aer Lingus staff are riddled with the stuff .People will be making Pilgrimages from Knock to see the Clean Ryanair staff and a relic of Mick O Learys shirt will be placed in a tabernacle along side the Padre Pio relic in the Chapel near Big Dommos Flats .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2022, 03:17:24 pm »
It's not just Dulbin airport.Lots of Uk airports are in similar situations.

Offline John m

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2022, 03:19:31 pm »
Problem at the airport could be fixed if the daa and Aer Lingus hired a couple lorry loads of black , Asian and Indian staff , have you ever wondered how predominantly white airport staff are except your man who polishes your shoes for €2.

Most airports need to security vet all staff If there is any gap in traceability you cannot work on the apron .I think its sort of an international agreement we cant import airport workers .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Malone

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2022, 03:22:32 pm »

Most airports need to security vet all staff If there is any gap in traceability you cannot work on the apron .I think its sort of an international agreement we cant import airport workers .

Shame there weren’t same vetting policy for the taxi industry, would be a hell of a lot less rapes and murders.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2022, 12:14:25 pm »
To be fair…..I have not heard much about rapes or fondling charges being made against our Taximen of late. Must be getting better?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2022, 11:00:26 am »
To be fair…..I have not heard much about rapes or fondling charges being made against our Taximen of late. Must be getting better?
Micky Flanagan was saying, you never hear anyone talking about Fingering anymore!

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2022, 11:07:25 am »
That is total smut and will be deleted in phases!!!!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2022, 02:15:30 pm »

Micky Flanagan was saying, you never hear anyone talking about Fingering anymore!

8)

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2022, 02:19:30 pm »
I thought digital stimulation was trying to get people interested in computers:

https://www.independent.ie/news/taxi-driver-who-sexually-assaulted-passenger-and-left-her-at-roadside-jailed-for-four-years-40028067.html

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2022, 11:41:12 am »
Martha and the Vendellas had a song banned called “Third finge ring left hand,,,Thats where she placed the wedding band ????
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts