Author Topic: Strike  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 27526
  • Karma: +34/-65535
  • Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Strike
« Reply #75 on: Today at 01:25:11 pm »
The men.
Uber fixed fares.
If it doesn't have a roof sign and door stickers it's not a taxi.

Offline John m

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 11582
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Strike
« Reply #76 on: Today at 09:19:36 pm »
There is a whatsapp group of taxi drivers I am a member with some others on here we have other non taxi interests .Today NONE of us worked in support but not participating in this event .It cost each of us a days wages to support others I was always a Union member Boiler Makers Union unfortunately a UK based union as I needed to be a member to weld pressure vessels .

I have got no reports of todays Strike .But like I said nobody put their name to this event .No so called Union we do not have a Union as we are independent Business owners or Rep bodies seem to have supported this action .I think its one fucktard with multi Face Book pages thinks he is intelligent but is a pathetic fucking Idiot .Causing Strife for men trying to earn a living .
"Ahfuck

 


Show Unread Posts