Author Topic: mytaxi Paddy's Day Offer  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
mytaxi Paddy's Day Offer
« on: March 17, 2018, 02:10:09 pm »
SMS received yesterday:

Hi Stephen,

With a busy St. Patrick's weekend ahead of us. We're offering you a chance to get a guaranteed €20 fare on all Prebooks from today, Friday 5pm until Sunday 5am.

For example if your fare is €16 mytaxi will pay the difference of €4 to you in next weeks statement.

On average Prebook fares are 25% higher than your average fare and this weekend, demand is going to be through the roof!

For more info please follow this link http://bit.ly/2tUpSFU

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
Re: mytaxi Paddy's Day Offer
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 07:13:23 pm »
I'm all over it.

john m

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 01:10:40 am »
Inever got the offer would of covered loads .Im a second class driver according to these pricks

Offline Korky

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 10:46:12 am »
Inever got the offer would of covered loads .Im a second class driver according to these pricks

Same.. I’m starting to get pissed off how “selected” drivers get bonus and commission free offers while the rest of us plebs pay for it

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 11:37:34 am »
I got it but I don't cover prebooks and wasn't working anyway.Stopped being interested in that screen a long time ago.Nothing ever left on it but scraps.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 12:53:48 pm »
I don't cover prebookings either, maybe it was directed at drivers who aren't interested to try and entice us?

Offline U Wha

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 02:11:07 am »
Reckon you are right, I got the offer and I rarely do MT jobs but the €20 offer tempted me but after first 2 pre-book were plus €20, I turned it off.

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 05:02:32 am »

Same.. I’m starting to get pissed off how “selected” drivers get bonus and commission free offers while the rest of us plebs pay for it

I reckon I'll prob not get offered 'Commission free' anymore either seeing as how I rode the last offer in to the ground !

Offline Belker

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 05:10:08 am »
I don't cover prebookings either, maybe it was directed at drivers who aren't interested to try and entice us?

Paddies day was total 'Batshit' in Cork on MyTaxi, there was constantly about 70 to 90 Pre-book jobs waiting from 11am in the morning right throughout the day. I did a lorra work fer them on the Sat in the suburbs with a very low radius setting.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 05:02:05 pm »
Fucking yoke never stopped offering me work. Fortunately my MKII Octy doesn't have blue teeth so I have an AUX cable with a 3.5mm jack that I could stick in the headphone socket to silence the fucking bell.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2018, 04:36:25 pm »
I got it but I don't cover prebooks and wasn't working anyway.Stopped being interested in that screen a long time ago.Nothing ever left on it but scraps.

There's about 7 different groups of drivers who have first dibs on the "Good stuff" over the plebs,stopped even bothering to look meself a long time ago.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 04:51:03 pm »
It's less work I want off it, not more. The fucking yoke never gives me a chance to find a street job these days. I'm far too reliant on it... hopefully Flag will help me spread the eggs...

Offline Belker

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2018, 05:21:02 pm »

There's about 7 different groups of drivers who have first dibs on the "Good stuff" over the plebs,stopped even bothering to look meself a long time ago.

I've been on Gold status fer the last Two weeks which puts me on the second rung of the ladder behind Gold status Ambassador and ahead of Silver Ambassador fer Pre-books, nothing exceptional to report.
Most jobs had a hour run-in and all were under 20Euro.

I'm more of a 'Wham Bang Thank you Mam' kinda guy, I like my work now, not in a Fookin hours time !

Show Unread Posts