Author Topic: Intelligence versus Education  (Read 1471 times)

john m

Intelligence versus Education
« on: May 02, 2018, 11:12:12 am »
Education V Inteligence 

Picked up four lads going into town when we got there the meter read 15.00 Euro .Four blank faces requested to know .How much is that each ?.So I replied "Obviously College students can you not work it out" .Then a flutter of delving into pockets to retrieve their phones and the second offering was correct 3.75 each .They scraped togeather the fare "I have four "muttered the lad sitting in the front then his pal had two fourthy and the other two made up the rest .They handed me a load of coins that I threw into the ashtray ."You never counted it driver "said one of them to which I replied "Your parents have paid big money to send you to school I'm sure their money wasent wasted and four clever lads like ye can count to 15 "Now it was obvious these lads had learned a lesson they got out of the car without saying another word .

About an hour later I pick up four girls  and when we got into town the meter read 15 Euro but this time the girl in the front handed me the money and said to her pals "Ill get the taxi you get me a drink inside "Her pals got out as she waited for her change .I told her the story of the Four College lads and their long division ".Fucking eejits ,I always pay the taxi fare I always sit in the front .I gave you 15 Euro and theres 2 Euro Tip .When I get inside The girls will all buy me a drink for paying the taxi .If a drink costs a fiver then I get three drinks worth 15 euro exactly what I paid for the taxi so it means I got my taxi for free .

Offline Tony

Re: Intelligence versus Education
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 01:15:35 pm »
I had a similar experience not so long ago with 4 students going to coppers from ucd, think it was a 15 euro fare and one of them asked how much is that each..... Dunno said I, I wasn't very good in school but I think it works out at a fiver each... They then gave me a fiver each and got out.... The mind boggles sometimes
Mr. T-bag to you

Show Unread Posts