Author Topic: Big Dommos young ones young ones young one  (Read 1510 times)

john m

Big Dommos young ones young ones young one
« on: May 14, 2018, 09:28:18 pm »
Black current and Trucks .
I get a job this morning to Clondalkin Mill Shopping Center .The Girl is going to get an eye test and she had her 18 month old baby with her .The kid wont settle and the Girl is panicking .How is she going to have her eyes tested with the kid running around the place .As I know both the Woman and the baby I say "Dont worry ill mind her for you "So we parkup and go into the Shopping center .I sit outside with the baby on the seats and mammy goes in to Specsavers for her eye test .An old woman who has just had a hearing test in the shop comes out and sits beside us .Then An African woman and her little girl pass by with a trolly full of goodies and the little girl is drinking juice from a juicebox through a straw .The kid Im minding will only drink Blackcurrent and she sees the other little girl drinking and she points and shouts Blackc,ant .Then her mam comes out and we head for the door to the carpark and there is a big Truck delivering to Dunnes and our little girl gets all excited and again points and shouts "Look a F,uck " The old lady who was having the hearing test is standing right behind us at the door and snarles at me and says "That child learned that filthy language at home "I look at her boggle eyed it was only when we got home to her house and her mother asked me would I like a drink and the child said "Can I have Blackcunt "that I realized what the old lady must of meant .

Online markmiwurdz

Re: Big Dommos young ones young ones young one
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 09:43:55 am »
 rofl rofl

Offline Belker

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 10:08:55 am »
Outta de mouth's of Babes !   lol

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 10:25:33 am »
My own youngest daughter who looked like an angel, sang like an angel, slept like an angel, but was actually Not an angel at all.
About 12 years back she was about 6 years old, and my ex-missus who was out on the street chatting to other neighbours wives saw young Soph walking up toward their group, the tale my ex-missus told me was that she was expecting something memorable and ever-lasting to come from young Soph's angelic lips. Well young Soph was never one to dissapoint, when she wished she was able to put on a very common accent and on this day she did put on that same common accent and said to my ex-missus out loud in front of all her friends; "Mam, Me Knickers iz stuck n me Bum !"

Show Unread Posts