Author Topic: i did it today  (Read 4418 times)

john m

Re: i did it today
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2018, 08:32:01 pm »
The holes are to underpin a foundation ,neighbor leveled his garden to slab it and exposed the foundations which moved and the wall cracked .I rang the council as he is their tennent ,they came out and knocked the wall but wont reinstate it .Looks like I will have to do it myself not going to lift the old founds and dig new just underpin them .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 08:47:59 pm »

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2018, 09:01:56 pm »
Did the neighbour have permission to slab the garden?? As they are a tenant they have to get permission to change anything in the house.

Also as they caused the damage to your house, you could claim off their insurance, or at least go to the small claims court

john m

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 11:11:20 pm »
Did the neighbour have permission to slab the garden?? As they are a tenant they have to get permission to change anything in the house.

Also as they caused the damage to your house, you could claim off their insurance, or at least go to the small claims court

Thats my argument with the council .If it was my wall they had no ritght  to remove it if its theres then they must reinstate it .But I lived here 30 years and never a cross word with my neighbours for a few ton I would like to keep it that way .I can do the work myself

Show Unread Posts