Author Topic: Gentlemens exercise  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Tony

Re: Gentlemens exercise
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 11:04:28 am »
Wankers  :-\
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2018, 01:55:35 pm »
Have another donut, erm. You'll be grand.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 05:19:28 am »
http://www.menshealth.co.uk/sex/10-masturbation-tips-and-techniques-thatll-blow-your-damn-mind

Lot of calories in the aul load.......brassers before the availabilty of condoms were very porky.

Offline Belker

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 09:13:26 am »
One of the main male sphincter muscles is located between a mans testicles and anus.

It is a very important muscle as it looks after urination, defecation and ejaculation.

If any of the above are causing problems then that sphincter muscle needs to be exercised.

In order to exercise this muscle then just try to push your penis fer a pretend wee or stop it or just try moving your penis without touching it, this will trigger the sphincter muscle and exercise it.

EXTREME CAUTION is advised in exercising this sphincter, as over-exercising can give ya aches and pains where ya really don't want em.

Try lying in bed and exercise the sphincter about Ten times per night fer the first week, increasing to 15 the week after and then up to 20 and maybe even 25 after that. (It takes all of about One minute per night).

You will see an increase in your control of all 3 of urination, defecation and ejaculation once that sphincter muscle is properly exercised.

Again EXTREME CAUTION, Do not over-exercise !

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 11:22:20 am »
Did yu know

That mice and rats and rodents don't have a sfinxter mucle and they pissin all the time and kestrels can see their trails of piss tru ultra Violet light..... Not only that but they can tell how long the mouse has passed by by the shade of their piss....?
Now... Who's a clever bird then
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 01:10:01 pm »
Did yu know

That mice and rats and rodents don't have a sfinxter mucle and they pissin all the time and kestrels can see their trails of piss tru ultra Violet light..... Not only that but they can tell how long the mouse has passed by by the shade of their piss....?
Now... Who's a clever bird then

Since you brought up the subject of piss !

I remember were I was about sixteen and bursting to use the loo in my girlfriends house .Her Da was sitting there hating me because I was sitting to close to his little girl on the sofa .I didnt understand the brain games between me girlfriend and her Da she kept trying to hold me hand just to annoy him .Then came the moment I had to ask .I couldnt hold it in any more ."Can I use your toilet ?"Then came the walk of shame as I made my way up stairs ,everybody knew where I was going and what I was doing . The next bit how would you stop the sound of you pissing from being heard down stairs as the toilet is right above the living room .Would I fill the toilet with toilet paper to kill the sound .So the plan was fill the toilet with paper and piss , when I flushed the toilet the water overflowed and I had to mop it up with a towel but there was no towel so I had to take off your stockins and dry the floor .Then I went back down stairs and sat beside me girlfriend she tried to hold me hand so I put me hands in me pockets .I was afraid her Da would give out to me for not washing my hands because he knew there was no towel in the bathroom .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 02:52:15 pm »
I cud tell ya a story about me first girlfriend in her house but it's filty....
Anyway I just had a northern Ireland yungone ask me.    " who,re yu shitein for in the world cup final "?
" i had a shite before I went out" i said
"

Where do worms go in a drought?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts