Author Topic: Joe, the roads I drive on are more dangerous than the ones politicians drive on.  (Read 3494 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
As professional drivers we should get double penalty points and technology should be employed to constantly monitor our speed, automating the issue of tickets/penalty points. We don't bring a lot to the table in terms of skill, operating a vehicle in accordance with the rules of the road is not a lot to ask or expect.

The gobshites complaining about speed limits and blax raping/murdering clients at will and thousands of criminals driving cabs are the same gobshites that'll whinge relentlessly as we're displaced by law abiding autonomous vehicles.

Offline Tony

Anybody notice the lack of speed vans at night in Dublin?

There use to be a few around but now I couldn't tell you the last time I seen one after 10 at night.

Maybe the Immigrant council of Ireland complained that they were taking the food out of the black babies mouths or something.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

Anybody notice the lack of speed vans at night in Dublin?

There use to be a few around but now I couldn't tell you the last time I seen one after 10 at night.

Maybe the Immigrant council of Ireland complained that they were taking the food out of the black babies mouths or something.

Funny ye say that Tony....cos a lot of those lads seem to have slowed down of late...or maybe they're the ones with Irish driving licences that are about to explode!!
And you're probably not wrong either!!

john m

Budgets .Its up to the local divisional superintendent to hire the Go slow vans but  most of their coin is going on overtime to keep a lid on the fued so a roadblock on Cork Street might catch a bogey and at the same time slow down traffic a win win for the prudent Superintendent with his eye on Noreens old job .

Offline Tony

Budgets .Its up to the local divisional superintendent to hire the Go slow vans but  most of their coin is going on overtime to keep a lid on the fued so a roadblock on Cork Street might catch a bogey and at the same time slow down traffic a win win for the prudent Superintendent with his eye on Noreens old job .

Gosafe are not on a budget 
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

Neither are ermys fingers!!

john m

Gosafe are contracted to do the speedy catchy thing on behalf of the thin blue but the money comes out of the Garda budget your local area policing committee look after some of the budget usually made up of TD and councillors .If a kid gets knocked down then you see more speed vans in the area so your local reps can drop leaflets in doors claiming they got the Gards to do it .

The Liffey Lip

As professional drivers we should get double penalty points and technology should be employed to constantly monitor our speed, automating the issue of tickets/penalty points. We don't bring a lot to the table in terms of skill, operating a vehicle in accordance with the rules of the road is not a lot to ask or expect.

The gobshites complaining about speed limits and blax raping/murdering clients at will and thousands of criminals driving cabs are the same gobshites that'll whinge relentlessly as we're displaced by law abiding autonomous vehicles.

That would be on my manifesto were I going for Govt....an outstandingly sarcastic bit of self-analysis there on behalf of the Strangle-Meself-to-Death-Party, c/o Kingsmills appeal fund, Swinford, Co. Mayo.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
One of the lads down the bar last night asked me when they gave guns to the Gardai up above in Dublin - he went through one of the armed checkpoints for the first time during the week - going on to suggest that Dublin hospitals must be bursting at the seams with foot injuries!

Show Unread Posts