Author Topic: The Robots have Landed  (Read 5401 times)

Offline Mr phooey

Re: The Robots have Landed
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2019, 01:37:56 pm »
My 15 Year old young fellow wants to be a mechanic.

As like all the other trades Carpenter, Sparks, Plumber etc etc ??

Will there be work for these type of jobs in the future ?

My 15 Year old young fellow wants to be a mechanic.
Why did you not talk him out of it Mr crow?  :o ??? ::)?
Do yoo not like the poor kid?   ???
Phooey, I suppose with all the other kids wanting to be in IT etc etc and not wanting to get there hands dirty,  it probably makes sense that he wants to pursue this career path, and also the nixer's can be a nice little earner on the side (all above board & declared to the revenue off course)

Yes Mr phooey was told this in Bolton Street in 1983....
We can't get enough guys do this job an yoo be millionaires and loads of nixer.... And everyone afraid to work...... Load of cobbrors
Why you not tell him to be engineer and shoot for the stars.... At least he mite land on the moon.... Mr phooey friend open up garage.... He work 8 till 9  6 day week and nearly dead from massive heart attack....
Fuk that.... Mr phooey play golf tomorrow..
An wake up plobably around lunchtime

Offline Mr phooey

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2019, 02:11:29 pm »
Tink about it Mr crow... Wen boy 25 yr old... Only couple of years out of apprenticeship... all vehicles electric.... Practically zero maintenance.... Toyota manifesto to produce disposable cars after 2 years with zero maintenance.... Car go to crusher.... Boy be on dole...
When autonomous get here.... They be maintained by I.T. ... And leased only by manufacturer

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2019, 02:28:06 pm »
Tink about it Mr crow... Wen boy 25 yr old... Only couple of years out of apprenticeship... all vehicles electric.... Practically zero maintenance.... Toyota manifesto to produce disposable cars after 2 years with zero maintenance.... Car go to crusher.... Boy be on dole...
When autonomous get here.... They be maintained by I.T. ... And leased only by manufacturer
Wise words Mr Phooey, will pass on this advice to the young Mr Crow
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2019, 03:48:08 pm »
Dreams v Reality .
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts