Author Topic: T and C-- My Taxi--sneaky change!!  (Read 14381 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: T and C-- My Taxi--sneaky change!!
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2019, 03:17:22 pm »
Taxi hailing app MyTaxi has clarified that a new €5 passenger cancellation fee will not apply to business accounts
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2019, 03:22:47 pm »
Thanks btf for that
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2019, 04:14:34 pm »
I heard pay kenny and some journalist (i think) talking about this 5 euro cancellation fee this morning on newstalk, she said this will put her off using mytaxi ::rant and kenny said will i get mytaxi credit if my taxi is late? imagine thinking like that, both of them are on good salaries(especially kenny) and they begrudge giving 5 euro to someone who is already on the way for them just because they change their mind or get another taxi.

its always the same with middle class and upper class customers, tight as a fishes arse.

i was supposed to collect 17 passengers last weekend with another taxi friend, the friend turns up, only 3 of the 17 were there,(we werent late) the others just walked, never bothered telling me and didnt answer when i rang the woman who booked the taxis. some people only care about themselves and have zero manners.  mytaxi are 100% right to do this.

john m

« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2019, 04:25:55 pm »
I heard pay kenny and some journalist (i think) talking about this 5 euro cancellation fee this morning on newstalk, she said this will put her off using mytaxi ::rant and kenny said will i get mytaxi credit if my taxi is late? imagine thinking like that, both of them are on good salaries(especially kenny) and they begrudge giving 5 euro to someone who is already on the way for them just because they change their mind or get another taxi.

its always the same with middle class and upper class customers, tight as a fishes arse.

i was supposed to collect 17 passengers last weekend with another taxi friend, the friend turns up, only 3 of the 17 were there,(we werent late) the others just walked, never bothered telling me and didnt answer when i rang the woman who booked the taxis. some people only care about themselves and have zero manners.  mytaxi are 100% right to do this.

READ THIS AND REMEMBER IT ...This is a PR exercise betting Metaxi waive the Scrubfee for both Drivers and Customers .All passengers have to do to avoid paying is go cash and disconnect their card .I would suggest Me taxi saying to drivers we are losing passengers due to the bad publisity and have decided to drop the Scrubfee ,What drivers wont realise is DROP THE FEE means DROP THE FEE both ends .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2019, 04:49:31 pm »
if they do scrap the cancellation fee, i doubt people will be talking about how great mytaxi are for doing it, they will just think they tried it on and didnt get away with it.

john m

« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2019, 05:18:53 pm »
if they do scrap the cancellation fee, i doubt people will be talking about how great mytaxi are for doing it, they will just think they tried it on and didnt get away with it.

Its costing them a fortune so what they will do is Cancel the Scrub and tell drivers that they are losing YOUR customers and YOU are losing money .Obviously they will Row back on this and Make themselves look like the good guys .

john m

« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2019, 05:24:50 pm »
GOT THIS ON ANOTHER SITE ... My taxi will keep the fee as they have said they have paid scrubs up to now at their cost. I went in and asked when I got the notice.
After 2 mins they charge customer if they cancel yet you only get a 5 euro scrub if you have had the job for 10 mins.
The pre book scrub is the same 10 euro 30 mins before booked time.

dalymount

« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2019, 06:43:13 pm »
Article on Pat Kenny this morning to do with mytaxi new proposal.researcher said she will certainly think twice about using the app in future

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2019, 06:57:11 pm »
Article on Pat Kenny this morning to do with mytaxi new proposal.researcher said she will certainly think twice about using the app in future

Take that look off yer face....i can see through yisser smile!!

(to be sung in the cabaret style)

john m

« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2019, 07:15:46 pm »
GOT THIS ON ANOTHER SITE ... My taxi will keep the fee as they have said they have paid scrubs up to now at their cost. I went in and asked when I got the notice.
After 2 mins they charge customer if they cancel yet you only get a 5 euro scrub if you have had the job for 10 mins.

Am I reading this right ,drivers still have to drive a certai distance press Arrived wait 5 minutes to get paid a scrub but Metaxi claim a scrub off passengers who cancel after booking and pocket it and dont pass it on to drivers because the drivers T&C s have not qualified them for the scrub?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2019, 07:42:32 pm »

Am I reading this right ,drivers still have to drive a certai distance press Arrived wait 5 minutes to get paid a scrub but Metaxi claim a scrub off passengers who cancel after booking and pocket it and dont pass it on to drivers because the drivers T&C s have not qualified them for the scrub?

Eh hello John.....dat wat ive been sayin!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2019, 08:23:33 pm »
So wen a husband and wife both order a taxi seperatly cause they late for their lunchin appointment and take the first one that arrives cause they're two divas and don't give a fuk abou your time and then they don't cancel and leave it up to you and you have to cancel on the cunts behalf or you won't be able to use the app.... And after all them 2 cunts costing yu time your going to be charges charged ( fined) aswell????

That's going to put me in the mood for usin the Mytaxi alrite
You arrive and press 'Arrived' then wait 5 minutes, then you cancel and get your Fiver scrub payment.
Is it also depending on the distance travelled to the Pick Up point ?
No, it's either travel 5 km or more OR wait 5 mins or more, either will suffice fer a scrub fee.

Offline Belker

« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2019, 08:45:21 pm »
Does anyone keep a record of their scrub fees ?  I don't, but I do average about 2 or 3 a week and I only ever apply fer a scrub if it meets the required criteria, my recent statements tend to show a lot less scrub payments than I would have expected.
I'll have to start keeping better records, anybody else getting this issue ?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2019, 11:01:48 pm »
Does anyone keep a record of their scrub fees ?  I don't, but I do average about 2 or 3 a week and I only ever apply fer a scrub if it meets the required criteria, my recent statements tend to show a lot less scrub payments than I would have expected.
I'll have to start keeping better records, anybody else getting this issue ?
I do and if I dont get what I believe I'm due I call into the MYT office and raise a Q.
It would help if they print out the ref numbers from scrubs that they pay you for
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline cruiser

« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2019, 04:30:55 am »
this is to stop drivers asking passengers to cancel and not have to give mytaxi the 12%

Show Unread Posts