Author Topic: a day in the life  (Read 5479 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: a day in the life
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2019, 12:24:48 pm »
Haven't heard from Ermy since i made the speedos remark....i hope he hasn't done harm to himself....anyways,need to do a quick errand into Abbey St...and out to the airport!!
Probably upset and getting measured up for a Mankini now
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Tony

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2019, 12:28:27 pm »
Haven't heard from Ermy since i made the speedos remark....i hope he hasn't done harm to himself....anyways,need to do a quick errand into Abbey St...and out to the airport!!
Probably upset and getting measured up for a Mankini now

Ya jammy fucker halpo  rofl
Mr. T-bag to you

Online silverbullet

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2019, 10:34:08 pm »
Is it for smokes? 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 10:47:38 pm »
Is it for smokes? 8)

Duty free!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2019, 07:34:50 am »
Got a MT job a few weeks ago for a pickup in Iona Park,as soon as i accepted it i get a phonecall from yer man asking me to put the meter on and drive to a petrol station to pick up 5 packs of smokes.....eh fuk off says i and hung up and he cancelled...the job popped up again...he probably got some hungry fuk to do it!!
Was it a Card or Cash job ?
Either way I would have taken it in and made a nice job out of it ?
As i said in a previous post....some hungry fuk probably accepted it.....seems to be no end of them out there!!
If it was off peak hours (i.e. 1.30 to 3.30am) then I would have gladly done it if it was on Card account with all the Bells and Whistles thrown on !
If it was a Cash job then I would be more reluctant, depending on the address, Knocknaheeny NO, Blackrock Yes.

john m

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2019, 01:18:31 am »
Bring me back some smokes if you can, erm... obviously I'll fix you up for them.

Operation Stinking Puff has been compleated .next time im in the parish ill drop them in .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2019, 04:42:31 pm »
Nice one, erm. No hurry - unless ya need the cash - have a decent stock from last week's trip to Spain.

Offline Belker

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2019, 05:48:47 am »
Yiz need a 'Mule' a little Polish lass, little Polish lasses love their mammies and love to visit them back in Poland.
In a Polish supermarket (not duty free) a carton costs about 34, if'n ya pay the little Polish lass about double her money at 65 she will oblige doubling her money and getting you sorted at half price.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2019, 05:17:40 pm »
The older not so young lad travels a fair bit and I usually go to Spain a couple of times a year on top of the normal family vacation so we generally have enough opportunity to buy without paying a mule. I say "we" because Mrs. Catcher smokes a lot more than me, I generally use the electric yolk but probably smoke 3-4 real ones a day. I know the erm and his better half don't smoke so I just thought it silly for them to come back empty cartoned so to speak. However, you're right, them Easters will do anything for a few notes, just ask the Pakistanis that continue to flood our trade.

Show Unread Posts