Author Topic: Brexit and football  (Read 1564 times)

john m

Brexit and football
« on: May 09, 2019, 11:21:30 am »
Spurs and Liverpool already in the Champions League Final and Arsenal and Chelsea with one foor in the Euro Final .What do you recon Dalymount is Brexit making British Teams full of Foreign Players play better .

Offline stonethecrows

Re: Brexit and football
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 11:32:38 am »
FFS that word is back to haunt us
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 11:35:28 am »
I knew you would like the Subject Brexitball How many English Players playing for each Team .Then they say BRITISH CLUBS .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 08:51:46 pm »
I knew you would like the Subject Brexitball How many English Players playing for each Team .Then they say BRITISH CLUBS .
You say Irish I say German Satellite.

john m

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 09:41:44 am »

dalymount

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 07:13:39 pm »
John said all along that the likly outcome will bebe a general election,and I now agree with him.but because of the rise of the brexit party,and Nigel Farages appeal ,I also think the brexit party could win it and Nigel be the  next PM

john m

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 01:16:43 am »
John said all along that the likly outcome will bebe a general election,and I now agree with him.but because of the rise of the brexit party,and Nigel Farages appeal ,I also think the brexit party could win it and Nigel be the  next PM

Unfortunatly Dollymount with the first past the post system in the UK Farage and his party probably wouldnt win one seat .

Show Unread Posts