Author Topic: Taxi driver jailed for five years for sexually assaulting three women  (Read 5590 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: 5 years for the molester
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2019, 05:40:16 pm »
Im not saying it does predict the future,what im saying is this fella got into this country ,and I doubt its his first offence.if proper checks were carriied out in the first place,it might have uncovered a pattern of sexual offences carried out by him,but as they dont check the country of origin we'll never know.these people are only vetted frm the date of their arrival in this country
DM never knew that it was only when the cnuts landed here, fckn disgrace , I'll be making all my loyal customers aware of this
Crime records in most African countries can be expunged for a significant (for them) payment.

I remember years ago (80's) a neighbour and friend when we were younger was notorious for robbin cars and gettin a chase off the Gardai....he was a thorn in their side to say the least....anyways he decided he wanted to go to the US of A and needed a form to say he had no convictions stamped by the Super in Finglas.....he couldn't stamp it quick enough to get him out of the country.

Offline watty

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2019, 05:47:30 pm »
GardaĆ­ used GPS co-ordinates from the Hailo taxi app which confirmed that Uddin had travelled the three routes the women had outlined to gardaĆ­.
This seems a tad strange and is just not adding up fer me, he sexually assaulted 3 women in a 17 day period and all of them on tracked App jobs, that to me is like just asking to be caught and sent to prison.

One of the newspapers reported that he had a low intellect and the judge gave him 'credit' for that.

When Hailo was first starting, women used to tell me how safe it was.  I used to joke they could still get raped/murdered by their driver, it'd be just easier to catch the guy afterwards.  I thought I was joking but it turns out that real life is stranger than fiction!

It's still happening though.  A young woman was telling me how a 'foreign' driver kept 'accidentally' touching her leg etc and she had to tell him to stop.  And he was very 'forward', shall we say, with his suggestions.  I told her to report him to MyTaxi and the Guards.  Even just to have it on his file.  But I doubt she will.

Offline Belker

Maybe on reflection 5 years was a decent sentence, at least he has 5 years of peace, because if he had molested my Daughter or even messed with El Tonio's or Octy's Daughter then his fate would be sealed on his departure from jail.

Offline Belker

« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2019, 08:22:30 pm »
Laffin me bollix off

You have a way with words octy
Yeah I'd say he would make a good Judge
Now that's a scarey thought, the phrase; "Off with his Head" springs to mind !!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Maybe on reflection 5 years was a decent sentence, at least he has 5 years of peace, because if he had molested my Daughter or even messed with El Tonio's or Octy's Daughter then his fate would be sealed on his departure from jail.
Me dauter is well trained ken ...
He wud o went from low intellectual to fukin permanent coma.... If he touched her
Poor cnut 
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2019, 09:05:00 pm »
Laffin me bollix off

You have a way with words octy
Yeah I'd say he would make a good Judge
Now that's a scarey thought, the phrase; "Off with his Head" springs to mind !!

Guilty till proven innocent in my court ken
Judge Judy wud look like mother fukin Teresa
Compared to me.....
Ide be like the predator in arnies movie... Hang the upside down an skin the cnut
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Belker

Me dauter is well trained ken ...
He wud o went from low intellectual to fukin permanent coma.... If he touched her
Poor cnut
What the rapeist's or molesters don't realize is that behind every Irish Chungwan is a Big Bad Ugly DAD !
My youngest daughter was the Tiny Tot at the end of the Tiny Tot's line in Panto a few years back,
she at aged 3 did her own thing and wooed the audience, she knew her Dad was there, she had no fear,
she knew that anyone who looked crossways at her had to deal with her Dad.

Show Unread Posts