Author Topic: Free now  (Read 14269 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: Free now
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2019, 02:06:03 pm »
Worked yesterday from 8.30am till approx 9pm last nite, probably the busiest Saturday I've had in about a year.

I think the Gay Pride thing is being taken over by the corporate sector, 1 quare told me it was 60k to enter a float.
When money like this starts rolling in its a recipe for disaster.
Some quares I had did not even want to march in the parade because of this.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2019, 02:32:21 pm »
I think its sickening to see institutions like our national broadcaster ,our banks etc supporting this parade.THEY DONT SPEAK FOR ME.

dalymount

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2019, 02:44:30 pm »
This country is gone completely liberal,with a liberal agenda.Irish people seem to have an overwhelming desire to be what the democrats in America love,a ,a nation without identity.we try so hard to take on the American identity,that we even start to talk like them beginning every sentence with the word SO.when we want to emphasise a point we are making,our voice raises at the end of that sentence so it sounds American.with utter sincerity I yearn to see Ireland become Ireland again,and not subject to foreign influence.I pray that young Irish people will realize we once had a national identity,and fight for its return.a good start would to leave the EU,where we relinquish any obligation to take in foreigners and treat them better than our own

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2019, 03:16:11 pm »
when we want to emphasise a point we are making,our voice raises at the end of that sentence so it sounds American.

I can't stand that bollocks. there's also an american phenomenon called 'vocal fry' as well. it's fuckin disgraceful carry on.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2019, 03:47:37 pm »
The kids are watching ten hours of American Tv and youtubers a day because it's easier than looking after them yerself.Thats why they sound a bit weird.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2019, 04:18:05 pm »
Yous oul fellas are just behind the times.I guarantee yis the next generation of taxi drivers won't have any problem with the way the country has gone.20 years from now yis will be getting yer nappy changed by some gay foreign lad with big muscles and yis will be able to do nothing just smile( then cry).

Unless yis are prepared to form a Dublin branch of the Taliban all this progressive stuff is here to stay.No point getting angry now.
If I'm dying in some hospital kip wen I'm an owl cnut and I'm rotting to death and uncontrollable gick poo comes out of me bum... And some big black fellow in a white coat and stethoscope comes within 50 meters of me death bed..... He's going o get a handful  of shite dirty protest H block style  fuked all over his cake hole to a rendition of " A nation once again "....
Up the Ra
 ::fight ::fight ::fight :)
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2019, 04:29:04 pm »
Ha sure they'll probably just bring ya into the car wash in the wheelbarrow.There are very few spud munchers in the health service.I can only see things getting worse.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2019, 04:48:49 pm »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2019, 05:14:20 pm »
when we want to emphasise a point we are making,our voice raises at the end of that sentence so it sounds American.

I can't stand that bollocks. there's also an american phenomenon called 'vocal fry' as well. it's fuckin disgraceful carry on.
It's known as the Antipodean inquisitive inflection.
Where a gormless fuckwit makes a  statement , but makes it sound like a question.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2019, 09:38:13 pm »
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Bumper wall banger

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2019, 05:50:47 pm »
So my jam jar has reached the 15 yr expiry rule ,I must say never thought the day would arrive ,feeling devastated,I'm about to begin process of removing the door branding, but before I do a homer Simpson on it and wreck it,I've decided to reach out to my taxi buddies and ask,is there a subtle way of peeling it of,I guess if I cry enough the salt in my tears might work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2019, 05:54:33 pm »
So my jam jar has reached the 15 yr expiry rule ,I must say never thought the day would arrive ,feeling devastated,I'm about to begin process of removing the door branding, but before I do a homer Simpson on it and wreck it,I've decided to reach out to my taxi buddies and ask,is there a subtle way of peeling it of,I guess if I cry enough the salt in my tears might work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hair dryer on (fairly) hot and it should peel off easy enough,10-15 mins...and clean off any gluey residue with WD40.

john m

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2019, 05:55:28 pm »
Use a hair drier heat them a little then peel them off then clean the glue off with WD40 on a wrag .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2019, 06:19:24 pm »
You could try a hair dryer and clean any residual glue with WD40.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2019, 06:56:59 pm »
Full of comedians this place!!

Show Unread Posts