Author Topic: Disgracefull St Pats  (Read 2230 times)

john m

Disgracefull St Pats
« on: July 14, 2019, 10:36:24 am »
A team who played last Thursday in the first leg of a European game and plays the second leg this week then play a Cabaret Game against Chelsea in between .They should be thrown out of Europe for years to come how disrespectfull to the other team they face in Europe .You wonder why the league of Ireland is one of the Joke leagues of Europe , this is the reason No respect for the competition .Can you inagine Aiden O Brien letting one of his Derby winners pull the milkmans cart between races and then claiming we needed the money .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Disgracefull St Pats
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 11:48:23 am »
Steady on, erm. They're 2-0 down on aggregate and their opponents have not one but two away goals... surely there's a reasonable case for making some money to facilitate growth going forward?

john m

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 11:53:53 am »
Steady on, erm. They're 2-0 down on aggregate and their opponents have not one but two away goals... surely there's a reasonable case for making some money to facilitate growth going forward?

They didnt know the score when they booked the Cabaret .Pats are a Circus Club back in the 70s they use to sign out dated British players for one game only ,Banks,Best Marsh all played for Pats Cabaret Team

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 11:59:43 am »
They probably figure they can use the money. The big names probably attract new fans and sell season tickets. I don't know a whole lot about soccer so when I use phrases like away goals, on aggregate and such I surprise myself... that said, I'm guessing they could have easily predicted being behind to several away goals on aggregate when pitched against any team from a soccer playing nation?

john m

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 12:10:22 pm »
Season Ticket sales FFS Rodent the standard of Football in Ireland is Below Girls Skipping and just above Road Bowling .You go to a Rovers or Ireland Game and half the crowd are wearing Glasgo Celtic jumpers .A joke of a sport ran by clowns .How did the FAI sanction  this game .Wait till Dollyer gets out of bed even him an ardent Irish Soccer supporter cant defend this absolute insult to European Football or the Team Pats are set to play .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 12:17:24 pm »
I don't think DM is a fan of these "friendlies" but he has acknowledged that they are good for the balance sheet... at least in respect of his own club. Maybe Pats will field their 2nd or 3rd eleven for the Chelsea game?

john m

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 12:20:46 pm »
I don't think DM is a fan of these "friendlies" but he has acknowledged that they are good for the balance sheet... at least in respect of his own club. Maybe Pats will field their 2nd or 3rd eleven for the Chelsea game?

Would you ever fuck off they barely have 11 jerseys .4-0 hammering by Chelsea to build up the confidence for the second leg .I would think Chelsea played their Ground Staff and none of the players who played yesterday will be regular startersin the league .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 12:26:39 pm »
Apologies, like I said I know very little about soccer... dunno where all these phrases are coming from. Anywaysanall, do you reckon DM will be travelling to the real capital to support Cork City FCs Pride fundraiser?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiXo5OkpbTjAhX8QxUIHYRJAVcQFjAAegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pressreader.com%2Fireland%2Firish-examiner%2F20190713%2F281513637725741&usg=AOvVaw12G5zk_7Q9oiSLU45ZJKw4

john m

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 01:11:06 pm »
Plenty of enlightened men in Cork .I congratulate them .The rainbow flag identifies how you like your sex I wonder if somebody had a flag with a fist stuck watch deep up a fanny how long it would be before they were in court for obsenity .Funny how equality usually only works one way .

Show Unread Posts