Author Topic: insurance renewal  (Read 18354 times)

john m

Re: insurance renewal
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2019, 11:14:54 am »
I gather they fell out then!

I heard a rank rumour Its about Balls .Silver won the Skipping and Anto won the Beds competition .Anto wants the decider to be Balls but silver said No he dosent like playing Balls thats a girls game .Normally the lads would make up by brushing each others hair and talking about Boys but as the lads are folically chalenged they have resorted to insults to decide which of them is BFF material .For Educated lads like yourself Rodent BFF is short for Best Friends FOREVER .It will all sort itself out this time next week they will be the best of friends talking about boys stuff like DPFs and turbo chargers .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 01:34:56 pm »
Ive never had a problem with it hal, almost 400000k on the clock and still running as sweet as she was when she was new, its a pity the 10 year rule had made her redundant
A female car? Hmmm! 8)

I was talking to hal not you no do me a favour and fuck off
Free speech .
If you don't want responses to the drivel you post...don't post.
If it wasn't for this site and Spam ,you'd have no one to talk to!

And this coming from a keyboard warrior who hasnt got the balls to me me face to face..
You really are a first class asshole, now fuck off with your new plastic hips you cowardly spastic.
Aw poor Sambo, getting all offended because someone is ripping the piss out of your ancient "Midlands Mommy's runabout".
You really are a sensitive soul.
Have you considered counselling?
There's help out there for little men with anger management issues, or jail...see Belcher for details.
Perhaps just not today, it's Sunday, so he's  probably in McDonald's with the spawn!! 8

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2019, 01:37:29 pm »
Ive never had a problem with it hal, almost 400000k on the clock and still running as sweet as she was when she was new, its a pity the 10 year rule had made her redundant
A female car? Hmmm! 8)

I was talking to hal not you no do me a favour and fuck off
Free speech .
If you don't want responses to the drivel you post...don't post.
If it wasn't for this site and Spam ,you'd have no one to talk to!

And this coming from a keyboard warrior who hasnt got the balls to me me face to face..
You really are a first class asshole, now fuck off with your new plastic hips you cowardly spastic.
The Hips are Titanium and Ceramic. Worth more than a Midlands mammys run about! 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2019, 01:49:17 pm »
I gather they fell out then!

I heard a rank rumour Its about Balls .Silver won the Skipping and Anto won the Beds competition .Anto wants the decider to be Balls but silver said No he dosent like playing Balls thats a girls game .Normally the lads would make up by brushing each others hair and talking about Boys but as the lads are folically chalenged they have resorted to insults to decide which of them is BFF material .For Educated lads like yourself Rodent BFF is short for Best Friends FOREVER .It will all sort itself out this time next week they will be the best of friends talking about boys stuff like DPFs and turbo chargers .
Lol.
Anto probably wants to fight everyone.
Anger is an energy as sung by Professor Lydon. 8)

Offline Tony

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2019, 06:49:09 pm »
Ah well its kinda the response i was expecting, ill leave it at that but if you ever want to meet up for a coffee with me and offer me counselling just name the time and place and ill gladly be there waiting.
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2019, 09:44:35 pm »
Yeh Silver you have just been challenged to a coffee drinking something ,Man up

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2019, 06:53:00 am »
Ah well its kinda the response i was expecting, ill leave it at that but if you ever want to meet up for a coffee with me and offer me counselling just name the time and place and ill gladly be there waiting.
That would be unlikely, in order fer a meet-up the very First requirement would be a pair of balls, our man would seem to lack deeply in this department but rather attempt the argument from the confined (seemingly) safety zone of his keyboard. Some day he might push the Boat out a bit too Far and have to answer his agressor fer it.

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2019, 07:53:33 am »
What the fukk are yis all talking about ? yis have me confused

Offline Tony

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2019, 08:14:36 am »

The Christmas party
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2019, 08:39:17 am »

The Christmas party

The pride weekend down 'er in Cork this week,
maybe himself might show up ?

De Quares luv de Jaffa's !

Online mercenary for hire

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2019, 09:48:29 am »
What's all the Jaffa talk for?I wonder do folks call me a Jaffa behind me back because I don't have loadsa kids?Hardly an insult.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2019, 09:58:36 am »
Personally I'd be more worried if someone called me a Mandarin
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2019, 10:07:11 am »
I might have to get the snip soon so I'll deffo be a Jaffa then..maybe then I'll start sticking up pictures if birds and flowers and sunny days like VD...quares the lot of yis.

https://youtu.be/X3wFHEm33Aw

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2019, 10:34:23 am »
I might have to get the snip soon so I'll deffo be a Jaffa then..maybe then I'll start sticking up pictures if birds and flowers and sunny days like VD...quares the lot of yis.

https://youtu.be/X3wFHEm33Aw

Just keep dropping it on her tits...no need to be getting medical procedures done.....was gonna say it'll make you feel like half a man...but!!

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2019, 10:48:55 am »
Laffin...that shit gets boring after a while Hal.I'd love to get them amputated but I think it costs more.The weight reduction would be good for my MPG and BMI!.

Show Unread Posts