Author Topic: FreeNow referral code  (Read 13604 times)

Offline Lizzzy

Re: FreeNow referral code
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2019, 01:00:36 pm »
A friend of mine recently joined and he was wondering when people rate you in the statistics bar, what advantage is it financially moving forward .

Offline Belker

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2019, 01:17:22 pm »
A friend of mine recently joined and he was wondering when people rate you in the statistics bar, what advantage is it financially moving forward .
I would guess at No advantage, but again guessing as FN play their cards very close to their chest, if you were to get a lot of very low ratings you just might get an unpleasant phone call ??

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2019, 01:27:08 pm »
I would guess at No advantage, but again guessing as FN play their cards very close to their chest, if you were to get a lot of very low ratings you just might get an unpleasant phone call ??

I told him that but he said that's not what he is on about ,it's the number beside the silhouette.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2019, 01:34:53 pm »
Regular customers

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2019, 01:35:28 pm »
I'm very regular.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2019, 01:38:55 pm »
I'm very regular.

Thanks i'll tell him that.

Offline Belker

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2019, 01:41:22 pm »
Regular customers
If'n your customer rates a driver as a 'Favourite driver', then that driver will get a short time advantage (2/3 seconds ?) on that customers next booking/s.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2019, 01:45:24 pm »
I get a decent amount of work off it and I'm only ranked higher than bronze a couple a times a year.I'm no ambassador shitbag and get priority maybe once a month by accident.Could be my rating or it could be that I work in town a lot.

It's worth noting that Uber penalises drivers with ratings less than 4.5% by only giving them leftovers.Also the company Uber uses to gamify their app is the same one Mytaxi used Can't remember their name.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2019, 01:45:41 pm »
Regular customers
If'n your customer rates a driver as a 'Favourite driver', then that driver will get a short time advantage (2/3 seconds ?) on that customers next booking/s.

Thanks Ken I'll tell him that.

Offline Belker

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2019, 01:52:24 pm »
My advice fer your friend Lizzzy if they are new to FN is to try to stay on Gold status, (Gold/Silver every second week will suffice to keep Gold status), Go Ambassador (they actually pay you to do it !), and keep Priority as much as possible, that will keep them Good and Busy !

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2019, 01:57:31 pm »
My advice fer your friend Lizzzy if they are new to FN is to try to stay on Gold status, (Gold/Silver every second week will suffice to keep Gold status), Go Ambassador (they actually pay you to do it !), and keep Priority as much as possible, that will keep them Good and Busy !

Sound, that's good advice Ken i'll tell him.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2019, 02:00:25 pm »
That's shite advice.Ken is only a wet day on the app.Now he's telling other fuckers how to get a big tax bill.Bleeding spoofer.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2019, 02:12:50 pm »
That's shite advice.Ken is only a wet day on the app.Now he's telling other fuckers how to get a big tax bill.Bleeding spoofer.
I'm surprised Ken has not mentioned the benefit of Donut's as well
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2019, 02:23:03 pm »
I was in Vicar Street in April to see the Drop Kick Murphys (yes they were excellent) when it was over i was expecting to see a line of taxis doing the Thorazine shuffle outside, but not a one to be seen. We had to walk down to Jurys where there was an old lad sitting in his taxi reading the paper, I tapped on the window and knocked him out of a daydream, Yes he said he'd be delighted to bring us to our hotel, We weren't gone long, when we passed a rank with about 150 taxis sitting waiting for Godot. What's that all about with a thousand people looking for a lift.

Offline Belker

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2019, 02:31:38 pm »
I'm hardly a 'Wet day' on the App MFH, I joined at the very start in Cork (about 5/6 years ago) but that was prob about 1 or 2 years later than yiz Pox Doobs got it.
I went Ambassador 18 months ago, leaving my base and base subs behind, and I got paid 100 Euro fer doing it !
Then they threw 8 cent off per liter of fuel and half-price car-washes at me, and more work than I could ever handle !

I'm not sur if'n the Donuts worked ?
But they definately didn't hinder !
 lol

Show Unread Posts