Author Topic: New increase  (Read 30195 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: New increase
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2019, 01:15:17 pm »
Simple Solution would be to go back to the beginning and introduce a category where members have to submit their Badge numbers. This would cut out the crap.....Not telling anyone what to do here by the way....i'm sure many members wouldn't mind re-signing up etc...You could allow a guest facility for NTA/Emergency services to bypass it I'm sure........

Why are there so many non-contributors here? It's worse than Roys for that. Good luck to whomever has to cope with the bullshit...just a suggestion. 

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2019, 03:16:38 pm »
Yis are gone very cryptic lately lads.I have to say I dunno what the fuk yis are on about in most of the threads.It's like as if there are posts missing or something.Like trying to read a book with every third page torn out.

Are yis bouncing PMs all over the place?How the hell are new people supposed to start posting when the place comes across very confusing.Took me months signed up on Roys before I could make any sense of the threads and post anything.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2019, 05:29:11 pm »
Yis are gone very cryptic lately lads.I have to say I dunno what the fuk yis are on about in most of the threads.It's like as if there are posts missing or something.Like trying to read a book with every third page torn out.

Are yis bouncing PMs all over the place?How the hell are new people supposed to start posting when the place comes across very confusing.Took me months signed up on Roys before I could make any sense of the threads and post anything.
It doesn't take drivers too long to go off on a tandem!! 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #198 on: October 05, 2019, 08:26:33 pm »

It doesn't take drivers too long to go off on a tandem!! 8)

Or a rickshaw!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2019, 07:33:50 am »

Just making it harder for lunatics and sexually-frustrated members to accuse other members of being impostors, Merc. Seems to me many people here aren't sure who's who......if they had to submit their badge number to join then it would make it a tad harder for the psychotics to keep doing a "Tonight Matthew I'm going to be......"

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2019, 07:38:23 am »
And, yes Merc..I experienced the same nervousness on Roy's before posting....there were far more contributors though and many wiser men. The personal stuff was far more severe but very enjoyable all the same....too many weeping Jesus's around this place.

« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2019, 10:06:23 am »
Ok sound I thought I was losing it.We should be more direct IMO.No more asking for apologies every few pages.They mean fuk all as it's the internet anyway.I've never asked any cunt for an apology in me life.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2019, 10:08:56 am »
And no more “thanks to everyone who sent me messages of support”

« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2019, 10:12:13 am »
That's the spirit JM!.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2019, 10:15:24 am »
Fook out everyone that was involved in drugs.
Gives taxi drivers a bad name.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #205 on: October 06, 2019, 11:17:38 am »
Everyone ever charged and convicted of an offence.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2019, 11:36:04 am »
Even porridge

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2019, 12:25:48 pm »
I feel like there's an agenda here.

Offline Belker

« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2019, 01:08:32 pm »
And no more “thanks to everyone who sent me messages of support”