Author Topic: Good or crap?  (Read 4708 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Good or crap?
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2019, 05:54:48 am »
Cat Stevens/Yusuf plays the Marquee in Cork next June, I have me tickets booked !

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2019, 01:47:32 pm »
Undecided.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 01:55:47 pm »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 02:02:08 pm »
I've had the drummer a fair few times.
he's always with these two bird brains in the back who launch operation don't let the cunt driving the car know who's in the back.
they give all the directions interspersed with whispering like aulwans all the way to the palace and then theres panic stations when I get too near the gaff.
you'd think he'd tell them to knock it off. you're making a show of me or something.
desperate stuff. cringeworthy.
He lives on Burrow Road, ask any untipped pizza delivery guy.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2019, 06:38:48 pm »
A mate of mine worked on a house that the Hedge was renovating on Sorrento Terrace, The house was shite but the view was great.

"I'd rather live in a cave with a view of a palace than live in a palace with a view of a cave"

Karl Pilkington

It's in a beautiful location alright. It's not part of the actual terrace, but is a separate house at water level. The terrace was supposed to continue on to the junction of Vico Rd., but the bulider ran out of money I believe. Last I heard of Hedge's house was that, subsequent to being refused planning permission for whatever he wanted to do with it, he seemed to be letting it go to rack and ruin, whatever his plan is/was. Van's house opposite is up for sale. Eddie Earwig's up the road, with it's indoor/outdoor pool is available to rent for mad money, at least €10k per week.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2019, 09:54:32 pm »
A mate of mine worked on a house that the Hedge was renovating on Sorrento Terrace, The house was shite but the view was great.

"I'd rather live in a cave with a view of a palace than live in a palace with a view of a cave"

Karl Pilkington

It's in a beautiful location alright. It's not part of the actual terrace, but is a separate house at water level. The terrace was supposed to continue on to the junction of Vico Rd., but the bulider ran out of money I believe. Last I heard of Hedge's house was that, subsequent to being refused planning permission for whatever he wanted to do with it, he seemed to be letting it go to rack and ruin, whatever his plan is/was. Van's house opposite is up for sale. Eddie Earwig's up the road, with it's indoor/outdoor pool is available to rent for mad money, at least €10k per week.

When he didn't get planning he painted it pink,

He moved down the road a bit nearer to Bono,the wall that was built still looks new..ish!!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2019, 10:03:33 pm »
I've had the drummer a fair few times.
he's always with these two bird brains in the back who launch operation don't let the cunt driving the car know who's in the back.
they give all the directions interspersed with whispering like aulwans all the way to the palace and then theres panic stations when I get too near the gaff.
you'd think he'd tell them to knock it off. you're making a show of me or something.
desperate stuff. cringeworthy.
He lives on Burrow Road, ask any untipped pizza delivery guy.
true that. yiv a better chance of getting a tip off an engelbert humperdinck.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2019, 12:50:48 pm »

Karl Pilkington

Not the pink house he has one in the middle of the terrace, he refurbished it last year and built a decking area at sea level, but knowing Dave he has lots of houses.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2019, 01:24:54 pm »

Karl Pilkington

Not the pink house he has one in the middle of the terrace, he refurbished it last year and built a decking area at sea level, but knowing Dave he has lots of houses.

1 R119
https://maps.app.goo.gl/nvsksfdQs1CQuySaA

This is the entrance to the pink house on the corner of Vico and Coliemore Rd that he didn't get planning for.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2019, 05:44:12 pm »
That's it, corner of Vico and Sorrento.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2019, 05:50:30 pm »
Larry is buying up every property around his Claremont Lodge pile when they come up for sale.....i'd say the people selling are fukin delighted,having someone with deep pockets bidding to win their gaff at inflated prices....luvvly jubbly!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2019, 06:25:25 pm »
You'd wonder why Lar wouldn't move to Dalkey?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2019, 06:30:27 pm »
Probably wanted to be near his Da.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2019, 07:10:49 pm »
is the aulfla not bolloxed at this stage?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2019, 07:38:13 pm »
is the aulfla not bolloxed at this stage?

Died a few years back.

Show Unread Posts