Author Topic: Sixth Sense Rank .  (Read 367 times)

Offline John m

Sixth Sense Rank .
« on: July 24, 2023, 04:56:28 pm »
Working Saturday Afternoon on the Sixth Sense .Its getting worse .Must of been over 100 Junkies and dealers there in the time I was ranked up .Same at 7.30 this morning the Walking Dead .Breaks me up every time I see young Women out of their heads as its possible a lot of them have kids .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Sixth Sense Rank .
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 05:33:48 pm »
 Very quiet today ... Only dealer jobs round my way  .....consistent business if yu wer bothered ....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2023, 07:45:56 pm »
sixth sense rank?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2023, 07:48:10 pm »
Working Saturday Afternoon on the Sixth Sense .Its getting worse .Must of been over 100 Junkies and dealers there in the time I was ranked up .Same at 7.30 this morning the Walking Dead .Breaks me up every time I see young Women out of their heads as its possible a lot of them have kids .
Do you ever ask the junkie lads why their sperm works...but they never do? 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2023, 07:51:33 pm »

Offline John m

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2023, 09:12:07 pm »
sixth sense rank?

The Aston .Its like a scene from Zombie Apocalypses 5AM till8AM Coke .Then the Dirties have the lane for Heroine until 10AM then its Pills exchange buy sell or swap then 3Pm you see all the different dealers and Customers waiting in the Taxi Shelter or Bus Shelter or in the lane for their chosen Pharmacist to arrive .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Show Unread Posts