Author Topic: EU Green Banking  (Read 1254 times)

john m

EU Green Banking
« on: December 21, 2019, 04:29:55 pm »
Seems the EU are to pass some sort of Green Banking rule .I wonder if that will be used by the banks to charge higher interest on non electric car loans and higher interest on less efficient home loans .Our kids mate just spent 30k getting the house insulated and putting solar panels on the roof .I asked with Global warming why would you insulate the house to keep the heat out and if we get more rain then there is more cloud so your solar panels are less efficient .She said they will save about 500 a year on fuel bills but how mush money in interest and repayments will you pay .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Re: EU Green Banking
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 02:39:18 am »
Go ..tell it to the mountain...or Veruka or Bono horn...I am not worrying about that
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 04:09:01 pm »
Government to ban sale of Diesel and Petrol cars by 2030 .Probably make it harder to get car loans after 2025 as part worn cars will not hold their value .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 04:11:55 pm »
Government to ban sale of Diesel and Petrol cars by 2030 .Probably make it harder to get car loans after 2025 as part worn cars will not hold their value .

"New"  from 2030
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 04:12:58 pm »
What value....my car is worth about a grand.Only 500 without the catalytic converter.

john m

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 04:18:39 pm »
What value....my car is worth about a grand.Only 500 without the catalytic converter.

not value of taxi thats zero but part worn pre owned .Interest rates for buyers will go up as dealers wont get good coin for part worn .You would have to really consider EV after 2025 if you were replacing .

Show Unread Posts