Author Topic: Corofin  (Read 6234 times)

Offline Lizzzy

Re: Corofin
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2020, 11:32:26 pm »
Lizzy I thought you might of said Joe probably the best Hurler ever to swing a stick .

I was going to but I didn't want to embarrass ye by bringing hurling into it as well. I know it can't be easy watching Corofin dominate the club football.

john m

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2020, 12:14:31 am »
Unlike Dub Clubs Corofin lads would be well rested from early summer 3 championship Games and then a holiday in Salthill .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2020, 07:26:22 am »
Could never understand why more of their players didn't play for Galway until a Galway man told me about the "schtyle of football not sootin' Kevin Walsh"....he's gone now so they'll be lined up for the County. Most of the rural clubs have men playing or them from the actual county....not so in Dublin. Ballyboden looked as interested in that game against Kilcoo as a middle-aged woman being asked to fellate her chubby husband.

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2020, 08:59:50 am »
They are into another All-Ireland senior Club Football Championship Final, For a small club they really are dominating, none of the big city clubs can come near them!
Fair Dinkum, ye managed to beat the mighty Nemo from my home suburb of Douglas yet again.
Two years back after ye beat them in the final I had Four Nemo lads in the cab going home after drowning their sorrows at about 4am in the morning, we went through the Drive-tru Mc Donalds and they all had big orders and the chung-wan handed them out in Three bags, at each drop-off, various burgers and fries were messily dispatched to each as they left and then I said to the last Two lads; "If'n ye learned nothing else from the experiences of the day then remember the next time ye are going through McDonalds at 4am to order separately and IN FOUR DIFFERENT BAGS !".

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2020, 09:10:23 am »
Unlike Dub Clubs Corofin lads would be well rested from early summer 3 championship Games and then a holiday in Salthill .

Crossmaglen won many's a title without having a heavy county representation. Look at Slaughtneil, from Derry and how well they've been doing in both codes....even smaller than Corofin. If Galway can get 5 players from Corofin to play for the county they'll push for a Sam this yr. The Dubs are a spent force with many of them having 7 Celtic Crosses in their back-pockets. McCauley looked shagged for Ballyboden and the wonder-kids, the Basquels, looked over-trained too. Corofin will hammer Kilcoo..........they won't concede 2 soft goals like Ballyboden did.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2020, 06:20:45 pm »
There you go lads champions again, becoming the first ever team in ether code to complete the three-peat.
In years to come Minstrels will sing songs about them!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2020, 06:23:55 am »
They made hard work outta it but Fair Dinkum Lizzzy, Congratulations !  ::cheers

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2020, 07:22:21 am »
Fitness and athleticism won out. Kilcoo were well up it.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 02:11:55 pm »
Rachel Riley is still up the spout on my TV, fucking disgusting.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2020, 02:23:38 pm »
They should make her do the sums on her belly.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2020, 02:41:05 pm »
They shoulda made her take maternity leave. She's the size of a fucking elephant. How's a man supposed to pedal his bicycle looking at that?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2020, 02:44:06 pm »
Yes I agree.. but I think it's a thing with some odd lads...I'd be to busy crying over the looming shitty nappies.

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2020, 02:49:51 pm »
They shoulda made her take maternity leave. She's the size of a fucking elephant. How's a man supposed to pedal his bicycle looking at that?
FFS ! Nearly fell off the seat laughing !!   rofl 

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2020, 04:38:19 pm »

You Tube Yanet Garcia.

"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2020, 08:51:47 pm »

You Tube Yanet Garcia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg.

Not a Dago's by....

Show Unread Posts