Author Topic: Tiger Roll  (Read 4683 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: Tiger Roll
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2021, 06:18:10 pm »
Scary prediction.

Ermy starts a thread called TIGER ROLL

and what happens?... 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2021, 06:22:33 pm »
Tiger Feet...that's neat!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2021, 06:24:50 pm »
Scary prediction.

Ermy starts a thread called TIGER ROLL

and what happens?... 8)
Sorry , that was a jeep shot!

john m

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2021, 12:40:23 pm »
And he has top weight as well,looked a shadow of itself today,odds on Micky O'Leary won't run in it.

Read in the Field today Ruby thought it was a good prep so did Elliott .Cunts must be blinded by the Romance of going for 3 .Its two years since he won a race .He won this race before he won his last national yesterday he was beaten about a furlong by grade 2 horses .Dont think he will run at Aintree no matter what happens at Cheltenham but why bother going to Cheltenham if he gets beaten like a rented Mule everybody will say we knew that would happen and if he does win and he wont there will be nobody there to see it .They really should retire him ,imagine if he fell and got injured .

Tiger Roll will not bid for a third win in the Randox Grand National after connections decided not to run under an “unfair weight”.

The 11-year-old became the first horse since Red Rum to secure back-to-back Aintree successes when triumphing in 2018 and 2019, but he was denied his chance of a hat-trick last year when the race was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Tiger Roll has failed to sparkle in two starts over obstacles so far this term and Michael O’Leary’s Gigginstown House Stud operation had previously stated the gelding would not run if they were not happy with his weight.

The latest forfeit stage for the National is today and Gigginstown have confirmed Tiger Roll will be taken out of the race.

A spokesperson said: “We made clear that if Tiger Roll was rated ‘in the 150s’ (i.e where he was two years ago) which is what his form and age now warrants, he would be allowed to run this year’s National and go for a historic ‘three in a row’.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2021, 03:22:39 pm »
And he has top weight as well,looked a shadow of itself today,odds on Micky O'Leary won't run in it.

Read in the Field today Ruby thought it was a good prep so did Elliott .Cunts must be blinded by the Romance of going for 3 .Its two years since he won a race .He won this race before he won his last national yesterday he was beaten about a furlong by grade 2 horses .Dont think he will run at Aintree no matter what happens at Cheltenham but why bother going to Cheltenham if he gets beaten like a rented Mule everybody will say we knew that would happen and if he does win and he wont there will be nobody there to see it .They really should retire him ,imagine if he fell and got injured .

Tiger Roll will not bid for a third win in the Randox Grand National after connections decided not to run under an “unfair weight”.

The 11-year-old became the first horse since Red Rum to secure back-to-back Aintree successes when triumphing in 2018 and 2019, but he was denied his chance of a hat-trick last year when the race was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Tiger Roll has failed to sparkle in two starts over obstacles so far this term and Michael O’Leary’s Gigginstown House Stud operation had previously stated the gelding would not run if they were not happy with his weight.

The latest forfeit stage for the National is today and Gigginstown have confirmed Tiger Roll will be taken out of the race.

A spokesperson said: “We made clear that if Tiger Roll was rated ‘in the 150s’ (i.e where he was two years ago) which is what his form and age now warrants, he would be allowed to run this year’s National and go for a historic ‘three in a row’.
Going on Eliots  history I'm thinking the horse's future is Breakfast Roll!! 8)

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2021, 10:34:03 pm »
I'll go for a Turkey Wrap with coleslaw and Pineapple , Delish
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2021, 10:43:13 pm »

Pineapple?......notions!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2021, 10:44:09 pm »

Fckn delish , you should try it Hal
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2021, 11:18:36 pm »

Did any of the redtop say "Elliot, phone home"?

Show Unread Posts