Author Topic: The wise words of Donald the Fucktard  (Read 14129 times)

Offline Charmschooldropout

• Valued Contributor
Re: The wise words of Donald the Fucktard
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2020, 11:16:11 pm »
Good to see China are making money from their dizzzeeeze.....Ireland have a 220 mill order in with them for the PPE gear.

China winning the trade war that Trump started .As I said from the start back in January long before anybody else .This is biological warfare launched in China by China .Remember China Invented Chess the game where you sacrifice your pawns to defend your King .America invented Monopoly .Trump Fucked with China he is playing Monopoly while China is playing Chess .If you read back over the Brexit tread I opined that Italy might be the next to leave the EU they are insolvent so if China was trying to bring down both the EU and USA at the same time they just might succeed .If the EU dont go for Virus Bonds that allow countries park their Covid Debt for another day .Italy will leave the EU in fact they will be thrown out as they will not be able to meet the Fiscal rules neither will Ireland .If two members of the Euro go then the EU breaks up .Trump started this crap and if I was to guess he will get annoyed with China recognize Taiwan as an Independent Country send an Aircraft carrier to Taiwan and put it up to China in a Mate move then its up to China ,Stale Mate or Check Mate .World War 3 or new Cold War .Have you asked yourself why Ireland is so decent with payments its simple if the EU dont issue Covid bonds we are bankrupt we will default on all our Debt if they issue bonds we will park the debt for hundreds of years just like America will do with its debt .To use a poker metaphor Ireland are going all in with 9/2 off suit hoping our bluff wont be called .In a month or two time World War two will be over and Germany will of won if they agree to Covid bonds its their money that will back them we will be indebted to the Reich for ever .Charmschool you just got educated in World Politics you should limit your China Knowledge to Mr Woos Menu .
Sounds lie Mr Woo has wooed you more than me. Your post reads like a barrage of blather. Whose side are you on in "WW2" as you call it, if it happens. Sounds to me like you're on the side of a genocidal monster who'll feck you and your family in a gulag if you get a note wrong in the Dear Leader national anthem? China launches "biological warfare" on the Western world, killing thousands and Trump is the Trumptard. That's not chess, that's feckin genocide. Think you need to explain yourself fairly sharpish or take you and your little red book and feck off to China. Flights have never been cheaper.

john m

« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2020, 11:16:53 pm »
I clearly stated Irish Times .If you are not a paid subscriber some Irish Times links do not work .Im sure the Pen of perpetual righteousness will allow the piece as I identified the source .But thank you very much for bringing to my attention the pedantry associated with posting on this esteemed forum .

THATS ME FINISHED GOOD LUCK STAY SAFE I WONT BE SENSORED BY AN IDIOT .

Offline Charmschooldropout

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2020, 12:15:22 am »
I clearly stated Irish Times .If you are not a paid subscriber some Irish Times links do not work .Im sure the Pen of perpetual righteousness will allow the piece as I identified the source .But thank you very much for bringing to my attention the pedantry associated with posting on this esteemed forum .

THATS ME FINISHED GOOD LUCK STAY SAFE I WONT BE SENSORED BY AN IDIOT .
Trump goes down and you'll know all about censorship. Trump goes down and Varadkar and his cabal of globallist crooks will open the door for  a new world order led by President Xi. Try calling that genocidal monster a Trumptard and you'll be doing hard labour in sharpish in a gulag not of your choice....I'm exaggerating. But only a little. Who would have believed a short three weeks ago that the country would be under indefinite house arrest. It's coming unless people in this country start waking up.....Trump is Ireland's best friend... much more so than the treasonous Varadkar and his attempt to t-bone the economy and thus the way we live.....

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #123 on: April 06, 2020, 02:36:52 pm »
Is this President XI a football team?

dalymount

« Reply #124 on: April 06, 2020, 02:50:21 pm »
See where's the erm ? He doesn't seem to have been in for a while

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2020, 03:26:50 pm »
He signed off last week....threw all his toys out and took the ball home!!

dalymount

« Reply #126 on: April 06, 2020, 03:45:33 pm »
Ah I'm sorry to hear that, I'm very fond of the erm, he's one of the good guys . What happened or am I allowed to ask ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #127 on: April 06, 2020, 04:04:18 pm »
One missing link too many.... lol

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #128 on: April 06, 2020, 05:55:19 pm »
One missing link too many.... lol

Have you a link for that??...

For about the next 6-8 weeks at least.............

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2020, 07:32:53 pm »
Ermy is the missing link!!

Show Unread Posts