Author Topic: Contact tracing  (Read 12614 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Contact tracing
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2020, 02:58:19 pm »
Trumpy is taking about some malaria drug too but it's in testing and his medical staff have been downplaying its effectiveness. I think minimum testing is three months long in the US.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2020, 05:02:35 pm »
Apparently there is an anomaly/discrimination here. If you are an employee and 66 you qualify for the temporary wage subsidy, whereby your employer will be paid 70% of your salary to pass on to you, thereby discriminating against self employed 66 yr olds. Will post the link when I get to a PC.
https://revenue.ie/en/employing-people/documents/pmod-topics/guidance-on-operation-of-temporary-covid-wage-subsidy-scheme.pdf

3. Employee.
What is an eligible employee?
An eligible employee is someone who their employer cannot afford to fully pay because of the COVID-19 crisis who is
being kept on the books of the employer. The employee must be on the payroll on 29 February 2020 and the
employer must, between 1 February 2020 and 15 March 2020, have made payroll submissions for payments to the
employee to Revenue with pay-dates between 1 Feb 2020 and 29 Feb 2020. There is no age restriction for
employees to be eligible and it includes those employees on fulltime, part-time, temporary and short-time work
arrangements.

An employee is not an eligible employee if:
• Their Average Net Weekly Wage exceeds €960, or
• The sum of payments (subsidy plus any additional payment but excluding tax refunds) payable to the
employee in the week being processed exceeds the Average Net Weekly Wage.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2020, 10:48:11 am »
Have you looked into the 70% self-employed scheme... if there is one... I'm pretty sure Leo said it would be available to self-employed and the UK 80% scheme is.

Show Unread Posts