Author Topic: Compare and contrast  (Read 3886 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Compare and contrast
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 02:46:26 pm »
How about all those Senators dumping stock in February?....lone before this became an issue...you can google it yourself...

I know all about it .

But I also know the Unemployment numbers will be through the Roof if people are not working business is not making coin so why would you invest money in a ship full of holes that you know will sink .

3 million people lost their jobs this week and still the stockmarket is going up .WTF .
Toilet rolls sales
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline watty

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2020, 05:24:25 pm »
3 million people lost their jobs this week and still the stockmarket is going up .WTF .

Trump had a secret conference call with several Wall St/Billionaire types earlier this week.  Then he publicly said 'the cure can't be worse than the disease' and he'd like to see America opening up again by Easter.  His flunkies took the message and went on TV saying 'so what if a few old people die, it's better the economy gets going again'.  Trump and his ilk would rather make money and see people die rather than do the humane thing.

Having said that, he is quite clever.  He can't order the country to open up by Easter - that's up to the State Governors.  So he's getting his excuses in early.  When people start dying in their thousands, he'll blame the Governors and not himself.  He's perfect afterall...

john m

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2020, 06:11:07 pm »
Daimler are in Trouble in Germany looking for a bailout so 33% freight on the way .Free Now is their only cash cow at the moment .

john m

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2020, 07:40:08 am »
The world is STONE FUCKING MAD .Boeing Share Price had doubled .It fell through the floor because the fucking planes they build wont fly without crashing but that dosent seem to matter now, then add in who will be flying where after this is over who will be able to afford it .The more I see this sort of stupidity the more Im beginning to believe we are living in a Matrix and this life is only a big videogame being played by some Godheads .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2020, 08:01:36 am »
I think the computers/algorithms might be buying some of the shares.Watching the lads on CNBC and they're saying the bots are causing the dramatic highs and lows.You'd be a brave man to be in the middle of it.

john m

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2020, 08:58:05 am »
I think the computers/algorithms might be buying some of the shares.Watching the lads on CNBC and they're saying the bots are causing the dramatic highs and lows.You'd be a brave man to be in the middle of it.

Im in a share buying club we took a pasting went all cash .My recomendation was to buy Silver as it is used in the solder for some electric car batteries .If Tesla are making millions of batteries then Silver would be in demand but who is making batteries especially with oil at under a pound a gallon ..The Stockmarket has to crash not go into a bear market an total crash .last 3 days largest increase in value EVER and Biggest increase in unemployed EVER thats a total contradiction how do you square that circle .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2020, 09:34:21 am »

Im in a share buying club we took a pasting went all cash .My recomendation was to buy Silver as it is used in the solder for some electric car batteries .If Tesla are making millions of batteries then Silver would be in demand but who is making batteries especially with oil at under a pound a gallon ..The Stockmarket has to crash not go into a bear market an total crash .last 3 days largest increase in value EVER and Biggest increase in unemployed EVER thats a total contradiction how do you square that circle .

Dead cat bounce John.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2020, 09:42:44 am »
I met that actor bloke on the ranks he's a nice fella.Doesnt speak in riddles.Straight talker.

He the one who got a bollickin for snatching at the Burlington?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2020, 09:48:17 am »
Yeah ,I think he thinks he's some sort of hard man.First time I talked to him he said he was self-medicating with his diet, Steve Jobs style to beat bum cancer.Then a year later I met him and he had no recollection of the subject matter.So he could still be a bullshitter but certainly isn't as wordy or overly verbose like our own Ll cool J.Anywhooo..

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2020, 10:14:10 am »
Serious Daddy-O issues, Daddy-O.....

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2020, 10:22:03 am »
Another healthcare professional giving an online diagnosis..it's actually very sad.I predict your cybercide fairly soon Ll.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2020, 11:25:06 am »
Don't be too quick to dismiss planes that can't fly, erm. They're full of little oxygen masks that drop from the panel above your head... could be a lifesaver for those waiting for a shot on a ventilator.

Offline watty

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2020, 01:02:52 pm »
25% of the US bailout to help the 'average joe' is going to the big corporations. 

Boeing is getting a big share of that $500billion.  Nice work if you can get it.  Nikki Hayley (ex-UN ambassador/Trump flunky) quit the Boeing board earlier this week/last week when she saw this money coming.  She's doesn't want it used against her when she runs for President in 2024.

On a more general note, after the last bailout, the big corporations took ALL of their handouts and used it for share buybacks and to give bonuses to the bosses.  The stock market can see the same happening again with that $500 billion.  Don't laugh but some people think the big Corp's shouldn't get anything since they squandered the last bailout.  Those people obviously don't work on Wall St.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2020, 01:06:26 pm »
That's mad, Ted. Next you'll be telling us banks shouldn't be bailed out again.

Offline watty

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 01:08:53 pm »
Well, I'm no erm but the banks have capital reserves and the various Central Banks around the world are giving money away for practically nothing.

Show Unread Posts