Author Topic: A new new new Ireland  (Read 1480 times)

john m

A new new new Ireland
« on: March 27, 2020, 10:50:20 am »
Just looking at whats occurring .After the Rapture will anybody want to rent any of the new office space being built now that working from home has been established as viable NAMA 2  or will all the Student Accommodation be needed now that studying on line has been tried and tested and seen as viable .Will education become more like the Open University and office workers only come into their office once a week for a debrief cutting down on transport and emissions .

dalymount

Re: A new new new Ireland
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 10:54:17 am »
Sure it has been a long term ambition of the corporatr world to have people working from home where possible .it saves a fortune for  the company, and employee alike

john m

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 11:03:20 am »
The important bit of that was NAMA 2 will the government once again have to bail out the builders banks ?Same with Hotels billions borrowed from irish banks to buy cheap hotels from NAMA .One of the things that they never told you most people who borrowed to buy from NAMA borrowed the cash from the same banks that sold the bad loan in the first place MAMA was used to restart the banks ,a bit of you scratch our back gathers no moss or something like that .I know it reads like a script for a Marx Brother film but that was the deal .We will arrange your loan if you buy our crap.

Offline sore

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 11:08:55 am »
Never made sense to me why employers require employees commute 3hrs daily to do something that can be done at home. Schools are necessary coz
the yangwans would be on ps4 instead of google classrooms.

john m

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 11:11:41 am »
Never made sense to me why employers require employees commute 3hrs daily to do something that can be done at home. Schools are necessary coz
the yangwans would be on ps4 instead of google classrooms.

Youngones go to school students drink cheap Cider and fuck in Student Accom .Student accomodation is a rite of passage just an overpriced bed and breakfast .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 11:19:51 am »
I worked in this area during the London olympics. For the most part it's the employees that want to commute rather than the employers wanting them to. In fact, the ones you'd most expect to embrace telecommuting put up the greatest opposition. I guess there's several reasons for that ranging from habit, what the neighbours might think, the after work pint and, probably most significant, fear... fear that it's the start of an efficiency drive or of a zero based budgetary process and a fear of being out of sight, out of mind... and not getting recognition for being first in every morning and last out every evening, something of a trend these days among the ambitious youngsters.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 02:31:00 pm »
Just looking at whats occurring .After the Rapture will anybody want to rent any of the new office space being built now that working from home has been established as viable NAMA 2  or will all the Student Accommodation be needed now that studying on line has been tried and tested and seen as viable .Will education become more like the Open University and office workers only come into their office once a week for a debrief cutting down on transport and emissions .
HAVE YOU HAD AN ACCIDENT AT WORK ThAT WASN'T YOUR FAULT?
BLAME YOUR HUSBAND! : 8)

Show Unread Posts