Author Topic: Self isolation  (Read 2908 times)

john m

Re: Self isolation
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 04:16:00 pm »
Can anyone actually what this means in the context of the covid 19.
I'm continuously getting conflicting opinions on this.some tell me although your self isolating,you should still go out for a walk,as you are alone and therefore isolating.others tell me self isolation means litterly not going outside the hall door .which is it ?
OK, pretend you're a taxi driver with inflated opinions on say, Gambling, Politics, Economics, World affairs, The stock market, sport, education and astrology.
Now let's say you have the Missuse's head melted and you're banished to the box bedroom. Well that's pretty much It! 8)

Some of your best work Silver .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 07:35:05 pm »
Can anyone actually what this means in the context of the covid 19.
I'm continuously getting conflicting opinions on this.some tell me although your self isolating,you should still go out for a walk,as you are alone and therefore isolating.others tell me self isolation means litterly not going outside the hall door .which is it ?
OK, pretend you're a taxi driver with inflated opinions on say, Gambling, Politics, Economics, World affairs, The stock market, sport, education and astrology.
Now let's say you have the Missuse's head melted and you're banished to the box bedroom. Well that's pretty much It! 8)

Some of your best work Silver .
Why, thank you Sir! 8)

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2020, 11:48:53 am »
Did he make that one up  rofl rofl
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts