Author Topic: Online Meeting with Paul Donnelly  (Read 5618 times)

john m

Re: Online Meeting with Paul Donnelly
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2020, 10:29:11 pm »
Are you serious erm? You have been going on about drivers working during the pandemic as much as I have now your saying he is trying to find a reason why a man should not work

YES They are Marxists their game is to collapse the state .Why the fuck do you think nobody wants to deal with them or Profit from the People .

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2020, 10:32:34 pm »
But your saying on the one hand men should drive during the pox,then your saying this bloke is a cunt for wanting to stop men working 'which is it ?

john m

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2020, 11:17:03 pm »
Dollymount you have two pensions comming up Your old age and work pension .You are self serving trying to get men removed from doing their job .In your world only you should be allowed work .

You showed your colours with the question you asked .Trying your best to get drivers banned from working .Meself and Roy met the Minister in his office he asked what did we want I said Nothing Minister just dropped in for a chat .I suppose you want to be on the TAC he asked meself and Roy said NO .Learn NEVER SUGGEST ANYTHING unless you already know the result .Somebody asked for stickers get rid of shitheaps Minister Kelly did that for you because you asked ,

john m

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2020, 11:30:47 pm »
here is another example of fucktards opening their mouths ..https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/business/donohoe-running-up-against-hypocrisy-of-two-unemployment-payments-says-ictu-adviser-1000770.html

There you go somebody complaining that some are getting more .How to solve it reduce all payments to the minimum ..Tom McDonnell who heads up the think tank, the Nevin Economic Research Institute said the separate payments - the €350 a week paid to the thousands who lost their jobs since March and the €203 paid to longer-term unemployed who had lost their jobs before March - was unsustainable in terms of justice.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2020, 12:01:05 am »
Driving tests are not an essential service. Taxis are.

Hope that helps.

Drivin testers arnt expendable yu mean
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2020, 12:07:29 am »
Sf paul Donnelly?
He drove a taxi for a yr back around 2000
His brother is alan worked as a builder both out in blanch

He at least know what to ask been a ex cabbie

Can he strip and clean a GPMG or zero sights ? Typical Marxist crap trying to find a reason a man should not work .
I'm always looking for reasons not to work an I'm a facist ???
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2020, 07:24:05 am »
John your talking bollox.you have consistently opposed taxi drivers working during the pandemic,then when sojmeone asks the question at a higher level as to why they are allowed to work,when people in similar jobs are not,you oppose that also. ?  I dont understand you

john m

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2020, 08:36:22 am »
John your talking bollox.you have consistently opposed taxi drivers working during the pandemic,then when sojmeone asks the question at a higher level as to why they are allowed to work,when people in similar jobs are not,you oppose that also. ?  I dont understand you

Thats because you dont actually read stuff .I never opposed anybody working .I just took the 350 .Taxi drivers are mostly fucking idiots .This is a low skilled casual work job, but fellas think its an occupation .I do not know any other workers who thinking they will shaft the other fella would ASK for Door stickers thinking it would get rid of Double Jobbers .Better More expensive cars thinking it would get rid of renters .Did you ask the Shinner why girls in shops are allowed to work or people in garages or nurses or plumbers .Why the fuck are you trying to make it harder for taxi drivers to get back behind the wheel if they want to .

Why would you ask a TD .These useless bastards are refusing to go to work its to much bother turning up when your money is guarenteed .You are aware of what happened yesterday .TDs were ADVISED that sharing an inclosed space ie a room for over TWO hours MAY increase the CHANCES of Spreading Covid .So they read that as DO NOT share a room office etc .Taking their lead from our leaders (Marxists as I have told you have a separate agenda )The Judges have decided that court sittings and trials will only last for two hours a Day .Now the chances of office workers returning to work is stopped in their tracks .

So tell me this Dollymount .What answer were you looking for and why .Whats the agenda here .

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2020, 08:46:40 am »
The answer im looking for is quite simple.do the legislators value driving testers lives more then the value taxi drivers lives ? They both work in the same encloses space,yet the government seem to think its ok for taxis to operate,but not ok for driving testers .I cannot see why your trying to make anything more out of that simple question

john m

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2020, 09:11:03 am »
Two totally unconected questions except in your head .But Ill try to explain .Driving testers are working on behalf of the state ,taxi drivers are self employed .The State are playing it safe because they as a Body Corporate could be sued if it could be proved that a person undergoing a driving test was infected and passed that on to the tester .Why do you think the State deems some workers to be Essential ?You can be sure the Attorney General has advised that by so designating certain workers that indemnifies the state against being taken to the Cleaners in court .Nobody including Doctors are  obliged to work,Government says you are essential then its up to them if they work or not  .You are your own keeper you have been ADVISED on social distancing I say ADVISED you now decide if you can observe that ADVICE in your work if not then you put in place suitable alternatives like screens and Masks just like the supermarkets have done .The Government have only issued ADVISORIES but as Employers most of their employees are working from home or in controlled environments because they want to protect ireland Inc which is the Government from legal action by their employees if they forced them to go to work .

dalymount

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2020, 09:41:45 am »
John.the government reason for banning driving testers from working is SOCIAL DISTANCING.thats the reason.now no matter what way you try to square the circle,taxi drivers are as much likely to become infected ,in fact more likely,vecause they are picking up all the time,so regardless of any legal implications,for the government,the fact remains taxi drivers are in a highly dangerous situation,and this should be considered

john m

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2020, 09:47:50 am »
John.the government reason for banning driving testers from working is SOCIAL DISTANCING.thats the reason.now no matter what way you try to square the circle,taxi drivers are as much likely to become infected ,in fact more likely,vecause they are picking up all the time,so regardless of any legal implications,for the government,the fact remains taxi drivers are in a highly dangerous situation,and this should be considered

For fuck sake do you actually ever read or understand anything SOCIAL DISTANCING is a GUIDELINE it is not written into any Law its is an ADVISORY a best practice suggestion it DOSENT EXIST IN STATUTE .Its a bit like religion you just follow it because somebody told you to .

john m

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2020, 01:09:27 pm »
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF LEFT POLITICIANS WANTING TO STOP PEOPLE GOING TO WORK ....https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/alan-kelly-two-hour-indoor-social-distance-limit-should-apply-across-all-society-1000898.html 

There cannot be a "George Orwell situation where some workers are more equal than others", the Labour leader Alan Kelly has warned.

Mr Kelly said that public health advice being used by the Oireachtas and now the Courts Service which says that people should not spend more than two hours in the same room - even while physically distancing.

Learn more
The advice saw the Oireachtas Covid committee have witnesses give evidence by video link on Tuesday and has seen Health Minister Simon Harris say that it is not possible for him to attend two briefings in the Dáil chamber today.

The advice states that anyone who is in the room for more than two hours with another person becomes a close contact of that person and must isolate for 14 days if they show symptoms of Covid-19.

Yesterday Deputy CMO Dr Ronan Glynn said that he was not aware of the advice and said there was no rule preventing businesses having people in the same room for more than two hours.

However, Mr Kelly said that if this advice was being used in one part of society, it had to be used across society.

dalymount

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2020, 03:34:22 pm »
Ok I got the link,but I wont ask the question since its pissing  pissingthe erm,and some others off

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2020, 04:03:44 pm »
The Erm's income has increased by 100% since he accepted the Covid cash.

Show Unread Posts