Author Topic: Are We Still On The Scratcher?  (Read 15041 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Are We Still On The Scratcher?
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2020, 11:41:11 am »
We're gonna have lads on next week saying it's busier than Christmas then when the two meters become one the buses/luas/dart will double in capacity and things will turn to shit.Hopefully not

Once you go off the 350 will it be difficult to go back on or is that the path you're stuck on?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2020, 12:41:09 pm »
It seems things are being fast tracked and we will be back to the new normal July 1st, hopefully we will be able to return to our businesses at that time and assess the long term damage and it's viability to survive into the future.

I think there will be a lot of people working from home for a good while yet.....my wife has been told Aug/Sept but as she can do her job from home fulltime she hoping that the frontline staff will take up all the space now needed to facilitate social distancing guidelines and as she works for a multinational they take that shit really seriously,they had people working from home before Leo made his speech on March 13th,she herself had her workstation home on Mon March 16th.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2020, 12:54:23 pm »
We're gonna have lads on next week saying it's busier than Christmas then when the two meters become one the buses/luas/dart will double in capacity and things will turn to shit.Hopefully not

Once you go off the 350 will it be difficult to go back on or is that the path you're stuck on?

I don't see why you couldn't go straight back on the €350, you can't be punished for trying to restart your business

« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2020, 12:59:05 pm »
I'd like to think they're sound about it.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2020, 04:23:18 pm »
Just accepted a booking for July 1 at 4am for €40, it's official I'm back! not a bad kick off to the first day back

« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2020, 05:02:20 pm »
That's an awful hour to be getting up at your age...best of luck.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2020, 06:24:39 pm »
That's an awful hour to be getting up at your age...best of luck.

My start time every morning when I'm working, finish at 11am

« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2020, 07:34:52 pm »
Ah no,things would wanna be very quiet for me to work the night shift.Do ya not wake the whole house up?Fair play if you can make it work.

I'd probably be still over the limit at 4am most mornings.I only go to bed around midnight.

Show Unread Posts