Author Topic: Best alternative to Free Now?  (Read 7908 times)

dalymount

Re: Best alternative to Free Now?
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2020, 10:55:50 pm »
Well my recolection of the burlo was that Kelly just arrived up there and took over the car park inspite of the fact that there was an established rank outside the place since before Kelly was even in the game.Fullerton came up with a letter making it clear to him that his drivers were standing for hire ILLEGALLY because that was not an official taxi rank in line with legislation.I believe nothing has changed in that regard,they are STILL standing for hire illegally

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2020, 11:05:55 pm »
Well my recolection of the burlo was that Kelly just arrived up there and took over the car park inspite of the fact that there was an established rank outside the place since before Kelly was even in the game.Fullerton came up with a letter making it clear to him that his drivers were standing for hire ILLEGALLY because that was not an official taxi rank in line with legislation.I believe nothing has changed in that regard,they are STILL standing for hire illegally

I know down here the co-ops pay up to 10 grand a year for a busy Hotel contract, I'd say it's the same over there.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2020, 11:21:19 pm »
Down here...over there.....me bleedin compass is bolloxed!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2020, 08:11:14 am »
Down here...over there.....me bleedin compass is bolloxed!!
Ah Hal, it's simple !
Your up there a bit.
Lizzzy is over there.
And I'm down here.

Simples !

Offline Belker

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2020, 08:30:33 am »
All Taxi drivers have different methods of working and I respect every other drivers work choice because if'n it wasn't working fer them then they wouldn't be doing it !

Some drivers fer what ever reason dislike all dispatchers and Apps and only work street or rank.
Some drivers work loyally with their dispatcher only, while others work Dispatch and App.
Some drivers (myself included these Covid nights) work mostly App and street or Rank.
Others like Roy have their own gig on the go or a Schoolie to keep them busy.

Everyone has their own way of doing things and I respect them all, the only One that bugs me is the Rentee who pays 10 to 15K a year in Rent when the cab only costs about 5K a year to maintain making the Renter who does little to nothing except organising the few tests and repairs about 150 a week.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2020, 08:45:38 am »
They're making a profit.Why should it be cheaper?

Offline Tony

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2020, 09:09:43 am »
All Taxi drivers have different methods of working and I respect every other drivers work choice because if'n it wasn't working fer them then they wouldn't be doing it !

Some drivers fer what ever reason dislike all dispatchers and Apps and only work street or rank.
Some drivers work loyally with their dispatcher only, while others work Dispatch and App.
Some drivers (myself included these Covid nights) work mostly App and street or Rank.

Everyone has their own way of doing things and I respect them all, the only One that bugs me is the Rentee who pays 10 to 15K a year in Rent when the cab only costs about 5K a year to maintain making the Renter who does little to nothing except organising the few tests and repairs about 150 a week.

Whos Roy?
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2020, 11:17:06 am »
Can't be arsed reading the thread. What was the answer to the question posed? C2K @ €65/week or €1/job seems most likely?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2020, 11:38:32 am »

Whos Roy?

Ye know Chesney Hawkes.....theoneandonly?

Show Unread Posts