When the Pubs Open
6 (21.4%)
When the Covid Coin Stops
11 (39.3%)
Looking at a different career
5 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: June 17, 2020, 10:10:36 am

Author Topic: Return to Work  (Read 19640 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: Return to Work
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2020, 11:07:59 pm »
You'll get folks booking two slots under different names until the wet pubs open.
Would you be bothered, I think you'd still have to vacate your table after the 1st booking for the cleansing of the area.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2020, 01:09:26 am »
Me no I wouldn't bother but if some pubs aren't as busy they won't be asking anyone to leave after 105 mins.The rules will be bent and ignored until the next wave.People are fed up and want their lives back.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2020, 10:06:43 am »
Me no I wouldn't bother but if some pubs aren't as busy they won't be asking anyone to leave after 105 mins.The rules will be bent and ignored until the next wave.People are fed up and want their lives back.

If Pubs return to type and become venues to gather and get drunk, they'll be shut down under current regulations, they've been allowed open as restaurants

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2020, 10:47:13 am »
Fibbers will never be the same again!!

john m

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2020, 02:41:51 pm »
SO WHO THINKS ITS SAFE TO GO BACK TO WORK DRIVING MULTIPLE PASSENGERS PER DAY .....I dont .If the Covid coin lasts till August im staying put where I am or looking for a job where I dont meet the public .

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2020, 02:44:35 pm »
SO WHO THINKS ITS SAFE TO GO BACK TO WORK DRIVING MULTIPLE PASSENGERS PER DAY .....I dont .If the Covid coin lasts till August im staying put where I am or looking for a job where I dont meet the public .

"IF" the Covid coin lasts until August, wont the Social be curious (come next years tax returns) that you stayed out while every other business is back??

dalymount

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2020, 02:45:10 pm »
I already posted a job for you,and I was serious.Bohemians are looking for a full time operations manager.ring Luke o Reirdon,,tell him I told ya to call

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2020, 03:06:15 pm »
I already posted a job for you,and I was serious.Bohemians are looking for a full time operations manager.ring Luke o Reirdon,,tell him I told ya to call

With the greatest of respect Dalymount, you wouldnt fit in with the ethics of Bohemian FC .

They are an inclusive welcoming club, whos jerseys state "refugees welcome" and whose logo this past month is emblazoned with the Pride colours, in support of LGBTQ people.

They are everything you're not.

dalymount

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2020, 03:13:58 pm »
Im 32 years a full member of the club.in well aware where the club are in that regard.all of these left wing policys are largely the work of one man Daniel Lambert.he took the club down this road,but it wont last.there is a move within the membership to dispense with this liberal crap.as for refugees welcome,they are welcome as far as im concerned,but I do have reservations about ANY football club expressing this.I believe its a politicial statement,and NOT something that a football club should be engaging in.btw Justin,my post in relation to the job offer was aimed at the erm,and not you

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2020, 03:31:03 pm »
Im 32 years a full member of the club.in well aware where the club are in that regard.all of these left wing policys are largely the work of one man Daniel Lambert.he took the club down this road,but it wont last.there is a move within the membership to dispense with this liberal crap.as for refugees welcome,they are welcome as far as im concerned,but I do have reservations about ANY football club expressing this.I believe its a politicial statement,and NOT something that a football club should be engaging in.btw Justin,my post in relation to the job offer was aimed at the erm,and not you

As one who has supported Bohs far longer than your mere "32yrs", Ive socks older than that.
Being a welcoming club for all regardless of race creed or sexuality is progressive and correct,that wont change despite your warped views.
I keep telling you,your feared "liberalism" is giving you the ability to be doing what you are doing right now.
You dont get it.
Happy Pride.

dalymount

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2020, 03:37:17 pm »
I said im a MEMBER 32 years,ive SUPPORTED them for over 50 years so go stuff that up your boy friends ass

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2020, 03:44:28 pm »
I said im a MEMBER 32 years,ive SUPPORTED them for over 50 years so go stuff that up your boy friends ass

Oh dear, I hit a nerve it seems.
Happy Pride.

dalymount

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2020, 03:46:45 pm »
Oh and btw you seem to make a habit of NOT reading my post correctly.I said refugees  ARE welcome as far as im concerned,I just dont think a football club should be engaging in that kind of rhetoric because it can be a very decisive topic which could actually loose members for the club.as I said there is an element within the club who would not be in agreement with some of the policys,and I for one dont want to see them leave because of it.this kind od politics should be left to the piliticians

dalymount

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2020, 03:48:04 pm »

Oh dear, I hit a nerve it seems.
Happy Pride.
id say its more then a nerve you hit when you enter your boy friend

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2020, 05:04:03 pm »
Surely a 3 week ban is in order for homophobic comments?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts