Author Topic: sum up reader not working  (Read 11697 times)

Offline Justin Time

Re: sum up reader not working
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2020, 04:22:54 pm »
No after logging into your Revolut app go to the bottom of the screen where it has two arrows, it should be the third icon.press it then on the next page there are 4 blue boxes near the top.Pull them left to right to find the one that says "payment link".press it and it should make sense now.

You are sending the passenger a web page link that they have to open to input their details.Practice it with someone in yer gaff.

Thanks , youre going to swing for me. So, I pressed the 2 arrows and the page that came up was an ad for "send money instantly ,pay and get paid. Transfer money abroad for less and a START button.
Below that theres "some of your friends"  It lists 3 friends ..
Other than that I see no 4 blue boxes at all
Stumped!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2020, 04:24:55 pm »
I would assume tap on  "pay and get paid"?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2020, 04:58:12 pm »
Justin your app may differ from mine but this os the screen you need to find.On this picture there are only three light blue boxes.They may be different on yours.I can't remember if I customised mine.

I've deleted any payment or contact details off the picture but the boxes should be the same.On mine you can slide them to the left to reveal the one you're looking for.Play around with the app and learn all the different screens.

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2020, 05:03:36 pm »
Justin your app may differ from mine but this os the screen you need to find.On this picture there are only three light blue boxes.They may be different on yours.I can't remember if I customised mine.

I've deleted any payment or contact details off the picture but the boxes should be the same.On mine you can slide them to the left to reveal the one you're looking for.Play around with the app and learn all the different screens.

Thanks again for the reply.

Yes it looks as if my app is different to yours, hence the problem.
But I will play around with it and see whats what.

Much appreciated

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2020, 05:09:42 pm »
Yes you can do the same on cabapp. I've done it remotely for another driver a few times, who had no CC facility, sent the link to the client's phone, they input their card details, and pay me, and I gave him the cash later, minus the 2.75% and 25c transaction fe of course.

But becomes taxable to you?
Just another lodgement against earnings.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2020, 05:38:08 pm »
Good way to explain how recorded income could exceed takings.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2020, 03:32:08 am »
about two or three days after it stopped working I got an e-mail from sumup telling me to verify my account or they'd cut me off.
it was about the tenth such e-mail I got and I think they musta done it this time. all I had to do though was photograph my driver license and send it through the app. did'nt hear a dickie bird back but she's working goodo again tonight.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2020, 11:12:32 am »
I want to say it Doc....but i won't!!

john m

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2020, 11:15:12 am »
about two or three days after it stopped working I got an e-mail from sumup telling me to verify my account or they'd cut me off.
it was about the tenth such e-mail I got and I think they musta done it this time. all I had to do though was photograph my driver license and send it through the app. did'nt hear a dickie bird back but she's working goodo again tonight.

I think i said that .Once you transactd over a grand they ask you to verify your account some sort of money laundering stuff.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2020, 11:22:56 am »

I think i said that .Once you transactd over a grand they ask you to verify your account some sort of money laundering stuff.

Money laundering?......a €6.80 here and a €9.60 there.....fuk me....some money laundering operation!!

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2020, 11:50:25 am »

Money laundering?......a €6.80 here and a €9.60 there.....fuk me....some money laundering operation!!

Taxis have always been a favourite of crime syndicates for laundering money

https://www.google.com/search?q=taxi+firms+money+laundering&oq=taxi+firms+money+laun&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j33l2.12309j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2020, 12:01:41 pm »
Bank of Ireland were pestering me for photo ID for ages threatening to suspend my account.Then they just stopped.

Anyone else?

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2020, 12:12:21 pm »
Bank of Ireland were pestering me for photo ID for ages threatening to suspend my account.Then they just stopped.

Anyone else?

Paypal suspended me, it took me 6 months to convince them I wasn't a drug dealer

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2020, 12:49:03 pm »

Anyone else?

BOI.....photo id.....for what?

« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2020, 01:52:01 pm »
Just like Sumup they wanted to verify my account, something to do with new money laundering legislation that came in.

I've had the account since Primary school.Nothing unusual going on that I know of.This is the same bank I had my mortgage with.Very odd that they just stopped sending out the letters.

Show Unread Posts