Author Topic: loada shite  (Read 7778 times)

Offline Jonno

Re: loada shite
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2020, 11:09:45 pm »
Usually after that tampon add another add comes on for bladder leak draws, i mean who the fuck wants to know..
Vampires tea bags we used to call them.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2020, 11:35:29 pm »
They will probably replace the statues outside the Shelbourne with statues of George Floyd.
Only ting that  made sense was toao said it was theft by the "owners" ( custodians)................. they wer beutiful artworks  I taut ....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2020, 11:42:10 pm »
New add for Durex Big Dommo and Tommy Two Scars sitting drinking porter .Young Dommo comes out of the pisser with a pack of three .Dommo says Get it up her and all the women at the bar blush .Olivia Cassidy from the feminist armed revolution party wants Dommo castrated for being offensive .She dosent object to a right good fuck but he never advised the young fucker to check the avenue was clear before entry as some girls might of got it up there so far you might not notice .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2020, 01:14:51 am »

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2020, 02:43:04 am »
Loada U know what............??
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2020, 12:21:16 pm »
To be fair.....they were painted black!!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2020, 12:59:53 pm »
I always love lookin at them statues ....they wer quite erotic if ya ask me ....they represented a beutiful yungones who knew ther place in the world and wer chained up to keep them tied to the kitchen sink wer they belong in the good old days before the lesbians took over

Who said they wer black?

Was molly malone black ? Just cause she made of bronze ?

Did ya see the afrikan owlone giving out  hysterical on the 6 o clock news ( I seen it on the owlones telly )cause she said they represented black girls who wer raped and sodomised by whites ........dopey cnut lying about the statues just to get the " wer bein downtrodden by yous all racists cnut " lies
Bringing that  black lives matter facism scam to ireland .....
Dangerous cunts inciting hatred and violence and shite stirring into the heart of dublin where blacks are treated better than our own .........wud ya ever go an ask me big brown hairy arse .....you dont fool me with that  I'm a victim hogwash.....if you dont like it here then fuk off home an shut your gob
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2020, 02:45:41 pm »
I still ask the one question I have asked many times.if this country treats refugees so badly,then why do they keep coming here ? 'They have supposedly come from war torn contries,and situations,where presumably their lives were appealing.if thats the case,wjen they h
Came here they were given a bed to sleep in,food in their stomachs,a roof over their heads,and money in their pockets.in addition they now have peaceful surroundings to enjoy,not to mention full health care free with their medical cards.I accept based on different reports that direct provision is not great,but surely its a damed sight better then what they reportedly came from ?

Offline Pugwat

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2020, 06:19:53 pm »
How come the refugees in direct provision are working in meat factories and carers. I taut it was B&B and 20 quid.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2020, 06:21:46 pm »
Meat factories were always good for a bit of into the hand cash for those not afraid of hard work.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2020, 06:23:37 pm »
Meat factories were always good for a bit of into the hand cash for those not afraid of hard work.
A bit like taxiing

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2020, 06:40:12 pm »
Driving a car hardly qualifies as hard work. I knew a few taximen who got into the hand work in meat factories from time to time... they described it as hard physical work the like of which they weren't used to.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2020, 06:56:09 pm »
Always find it strange when drivers describe the job as difficult or hard, easiest job i've ever had by a country mile

Offline Jonno

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2020, 07:02:20 pm »
Always find it strange when drivers describe the job as difficult or hard, easiest job i've ever had by a country mile
I was kidding.

Show Unread Posts