Author Topic: Electric diplomatic ambassadorship licky lacky  (Read 8959 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Electric diplomatic ambassadorship licky lacky
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2020, 02:09:53 pm »
Jealous much...Octy? lol

Climbing up ladders an cleaning gutters , bein asked " wer wer you?   " wer yu drinkin again ?" Hovering an ironing  an havin to go to bed  sober ....is too much a price to pay for me hole once a month
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2020, 02:21:19 pm »
Jealous much...Octy? lol

Climbing up ladders an cleaning gutters , bein asked " wer wer you?   " wer yu drinkin again ?" Hovering an ironing  an havin to go to bed  sober ....is too much a price to pay for me hole once a month

Laughing.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2020, 10:23:06 am »
Back to the original post this Eco car thing is starting on Monday Sept 7, I got an email to say I'm already included.I'm not even an ambassador or working.

This will be interesting to see if anyone on here is negatively impacted because they don't drive a hybrid/leccy heap.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:29:03 am by mercenary for hire »

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2020, 10:25:09 am »
Hi MFH,

As a FREE NOW driver with a Hybrid/Electric vehicle, you’re playing a huge role in reducing emissions and creating a greener way for passengers to travel in Ireland. In a recent survey carried out, we saw that over 90% of FREE NOW passengers would consider an ECO taxi if it was an available option!

That's why we’re delighted to be launching a brand new ECO booking option that will allow passengers to select a hybrid or electric taxi. This new option, which will be available in Dublin, will not only appeal to existing passengers but also to a whole new audience, which means more passengers will be using FREE NOW to travel.

As a FREE NOW driver with a Hybrid/Electric vehicle, you’re playing a huge role in reducing emissions and creating a greener way for passengers to travel in Ireland. In a recent survey carried out, we saw that over 90% of FREE NOW passengers would consider an ECO taxi if it was an available option!

‌How can I start receiving ECO jobs?

You will automatically be added to the new ECO booking option and will start to see ECO jobs from Monday 7th September.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 10:37:06 am by mercenary for hire »

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2020, 10:33:23 am »
For some reason I can't post the full text of the email but yis get the idea hopefully.

Offline Horse

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2020, 11:46:00 am »
I guess that's adios ken eh. Take your doughnuts and shove them up your ring piece. Gold status? Priority? Ambassador? Doughnuts? Fcuk you. Take yourself and your poisonous piece of filth away from the premises please. By the way,  your barred!

dalymount

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2020, 12:23:41 pm »
There ya go again.yis are letting a fukin dispatcher make the running,and deciding what way the industry will be operating from now on.its hard to believe at times the total lack of balls some of the drivers have.

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2020, 10:36:10 am »
So I've no driver app anymore but am interested to see if there are any customers who give a bollix about Eco jobs.Are there any coming up on the screens?

Offline Tony

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2020, 11:19:53 am »
So I've no driver app anymore but am interested to see if there are any customers who give a bollix about Eco jobs.Are there any coming up on the screens?

Dunno, i haven't worked since march
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2020, 11:56:51 am »
I drove tru town last nite .....ther was fuk all taxis out ...tink I seen 2  on the n11 on me way back from the country ....
It was depression.....2 cars on the green ....shelbourne looked raped without the statues .....wat a fuking crime under the nose of this government.... to allot American to alter the facade of a listed building....said it all about the state of this country ......anyway....ther was few in  in any the restaurants at least the ones yu cud look into ... fire looked full ....2 taxis parked dawson st .....shelbourne quiet  ....ivy empty ...but that was dying a death anyway ......
I suppose we are going to hear that dreaded  statement again wen we all go back .....
" it's like the carlsberg add for taxis "
Still I've enjoyed me time off but I'm sick of it now .....
....its get a job or go back taxiing  crunch time ......
Now the dole be cut ....

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2020, 12:21:35 pm »

https://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1905114

This wud suit yu down merc...with yur knowledge of the hybrid an toyota familiarity

dalymount

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2020, 12:41:25 pm »
I dont understand why the state pension is considered a social welfare payment,its something you worked for all your life,and paid into it

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2020, 12:44:17 pm »

https://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1905114

This wud suit yu down merc...with yur knowledge of the hybrid an toyota familiarity

What's the salary?
Sounds like a general dogsbody job.

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2020, 12:54:52 pm »
^^^That looks alright Octy.Money is probably not great but it's not like taxi driving will be busy for while, although I'm probably overqualified..

I think I'm nearly afraid to get a normal job after 25 years of self-unemployment.Imagine having to shave and Iron a shirt every day and stay sober during the week.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 01:09:18 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2020, 01:13:33 pm »
^^^That looks alright Octy.Money is probably not great but it's not like taxi driving will be busy for while although I'm probably overqualified..

I think I'm nearly afraid to get a normal job after 25 years of self-unemployment.Imagine having to shave and Iron a shirt every day and stay sober during the week.

Yea I know wat ya mean .....but ther is sometin attractive about just going in an doin wat yur told an shutting the mouth an collecting a wage guarantee each week in the start of a major world depression  .....I've just applied for it ....I've qualifications comin out me arse as regards mechanics an management .....I know I'm more qualified than anyone in ther already ( tink it's big Toyota garage Southside    mooney? Not sure ... anyway I'm gone ferel an dont want to and cant go near a spanner again or take any sort of responsibility....but I can drive cars an stick them tru a car wash ...an buy a breakfast roll an go home the evening watch the owlones telly an just switch off .....
It be a bit like joining a religious cult ......as long as you just keep noddin at them an smile an dont tell them yur fukin mad ...I tink I be grand

Show Unread Posts